Chapter 13: Does love die?

Henry's Pov

Char and I had the day off from Junk N Stuff, so we both walked to my house.

//////////////////

We were playing video games until I killed Charlotte's character.

"Ohmygosh, I killed you my love..." I sarcastically said to Char.

"Can your love really die, Henry?" asked Char. She paused the video game. "I mean... I know that you called me 'your love,' but I'm speaking in general. Can someone's love for another human being...die?"

"Char, why do you always have to go in depth?" I asked.

"I'm just... curious," she said.

"Charlotte. I know that Bianca and Chloe are getting on your last nerve, but remember this." I cupped her head in my hands. "Our love... will never die," I said.Our foreheads connected. Then Jasper walked in.

"SUP GUYS, CHECK OUT MY NEW BUCKET!" He yelled. Then Piper came stomping down the stairs.

"WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN?!" She screamed. Then she stormed back up the stairs.

"I guess noone wants to see my new bucket," said Jasper.

"Nah, we do!" I said. Charlotte rolled her eyes and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"SEE, IT HAS A VIDEO CAMERA INSTALLED!" yelles Jasper.

"Well, yip-tee-doo for YOU Jasper!" said Charlotte. Then we all decided to watch some Tv. We eventually grew bored. "Hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?"
"Sure," said Jasper and Charlotte.
"Kay. Ladies first,"
"Alright. Henry truth or dare?" asked Char.
"Dare."
"I dare you to prank call Miss Shapen and pretend to be Captain Man," said Charlotte. So I grabbed my phone and dialed Miss Shapen's number. I cleared my throat. The phone rang a couple times and Miss Shapen finally answered.
"Hello?" she said. I deepened my voice to sound like Ray.
"Is this Sharona Shapen?" I asked.
"Yes, and who are ya? You sound handsome."
"I'm Captain man and I'm wondering if---"
"Holy cow! CAPTAIN MAN?!" asked Miss Shapen.
"Yes. I came across your profile on the dating site called dontwannadiealone.com, and---"
"Wait... but Captain Man doesn't use online dating," said Miss Shapen. Dang it, I blew my cover.
"And that deep voice sounds fake! You don't sound like Captain Man... You sound like....HENRY HART!"
"Uhhh" I said.
"I'm tired of you children prank calling me!" she said. Then she hung up. Charlotte and Jasper were doubled up on the floor laughing.
"Wow, you're a professional," chuckled Char.
"Ok. Back to the game, guys. Truth or dare Char?" I asked.
"Umm... dare."
"I dare you to stay in the splits for 5 minutes," I said.
Char's Pov
I got up and slowly lowered myself into a split. I stayed that way for five minutes straight. Then my phone started ringing. My ringtone is Chandelier by Sia. I answered the call.
"Hey, it's Debbie."
"Oh, hey Deb. What's up?"
"Check your Instagram. Right now," she said.
"Ok," I said. Then I hung up the call. I went on instagram. Bianca tagged me in a pic she posted. It's a selfie of me that I took for the #20beautifulwomen challenge. She put a really mean caption with the picture.
Biancaxoxo: She must have confused #20beautifulwomen with #1uglywierdo! @Char_luvs_food.
Henry's Pov
I took Char's phone to see why she looked sad. When I saw what Bianca did I felt crushed. When my baby is hurting, I'm hurting as well. Char silently laid her head in my lap. I stroked her hair and said, "Don't let it affect you."
"Henry," said Char. "I'm okay. I'm just... sick of it. I'm not really sad. I'm just annoyed. Really really annoyed."
"Are you sure you're okay?" asked Jasper.
"Yeah dude," said Charlotte. Then she let out a giggle. "Bianca? She's not worth it," she said. Then she went on Instagram again. Bianca took down the picture. Well, at least noone really saw it.
"Okay, let's get on with our game!" I said.
////////////