Chapter 11: Beach Bliss and Group Chats

Char's Pov

In the morning I woke up and had breakfast with my family. I was with my older sister in the living room when I got a text from Henry.

Hen_da_coolest: Mornin sweet thang

Char_luvs_food: Hey wyd

Hen_da_coolest: Nm just chilling wby

Char_luvs_food: Just with the sis. So what time should I be at ur house?

Hen_da_coolest: Can ya get there by 12?

Char_luvs_food: I'll be there.

Hen_da_coolest: See ya. ily

Char_luvs_food: ily see ya.

It was already 11:15, so I ran upstairs and jumped into the shower. I washed the heat out of my hair last night, so my hair was back to its normal curly self. When I got out of the shower I freshened up and put on my bathing suit. It's a floral ruffle tankini top and a pair of cute light pink swimming shorts. I left my curly afro out. Then I put on a yellow blouse and denim shorts. I slipped on a pair of sandals, grabbed my beach bag, and headed downstairs. I put some sunscreen on and placed my nerdy sunglasses at the top of my head.

//////////////////

When I got to Henry's house Jasper was already there arguing with Piper. I gave Henry a hug and he sat down on the couch. I sat next to him and put my legs in his lap. Then Mr. and Mrs. Hart came downstairs.

"Hey guys, are you ready?" asked Henry's mom.

"Yup, let's go!" said Henry.

Henry's Pov

We finally got to the beach. We found a shady spot with some beach chairs. We all put our stuff on the beach chairs. I took off my shirt, and Charlotte hid behind a palm tree to pull of her shirt and shorts. Then she came out looking cute in her bathing suit.

"MOM!" yelled Piper. "I WANNA JUST LAY DOWN AND GO ON MY PHONE!!!"

"Okay, go ahead dear,"  said mom.

"Kay, thanks!" said Piper.

Char's Pov

Henry, Jasper, and I said hi to some kids from our school, then we started walking to the water. Eventually Henry picked me up and carried me over his shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes. He ran into the water and put me down. I splashed that silly boy like crazy. He was about to splash me back so I swam and got away from him. He eventually caught up to me and pulled me from under the water. He held me in his arms and we stayed that way for a while. He leaned in and we shared a short, sweet kiss. Eventually some kids from school joined us and we all jumped over the waves.

////////////////

After a while we decided to play beach volleyball. So we all got out of the water and went to the volleyball net. After a few fun games of volleyball, we went to grab a bite. I took some money ot of my beach bag and bought some chicken tenders, fries, and a mango smoothie. Piper and Jasper got the same thing that I did. Henry got a burger instead, and Debbie got pizza.

////////////////////

A while after we ate Henry, Debbie, and Jasper went to the water. Piper and I decided to just lay down in our beach chairs and relax. I checked my instagram and took some selfies. I guess I must have fell asleep or something because the next thing I knew is that I woke up with Henry's big brown eyes staring deep down into my eyes.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head..." said Henry. I just rolled over and went back to sleep. But I was shaken awake by Henry.

"Come on Char, time to go!" he said. I slipped on my blouse and put on my shorts. I grabbed my stuff and left with Henry and his family.

 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When I got to my house I took a shower and slipped on a purple t-shirt and light blue jeans. I brushed my hair up into a bun and wore a purple headband. I put on a pair of pink socks and went to the living room. I watched tv with my sister. Then my phone went off. I was added to a group chat by... Bianca? Dang, I thought I blocked her.

biancaxoxo: I told u to watch ur back, u little troll!

char_luvs_food: Leave me alone

biancaxoxo: I said I TOLD U TO WATCH UR BACK!

cutie_chloe: Yeah u weirdo!

Char_luvs_food: Are u chicks really serious? Ur still tryna "get back at me" just for going out with your ex? Get a life, and don't waste it doing stupid things like this.

Char_luvs_food left the chat.

Char_luvs_food was added to the chat by cutie_chloe.

Hen_da_coolest was added to the chat by biancaxoxo.

Char_luvs_food left the chat.

Char_luvs_food was added to the chat by biancaxoxo.

hen_da_coolest: What the heck?!

Char_luvs_food: Seriously what the jack do u want?

Biancaxoxo: I want u to not be together!

Char_luvs_food: Sorry to break it to ya, but u don't always get what u want.

Char_luvs_food left the chat.

Char_luvs_food was added to the chat.

Char_luvs_food: adnslkvuyiwkrtkjb

Char_luvs_food left the chat.

//////////////////////

ARGHHHH