Chapter 6: Back to Reality

Char's Pov

I woke up with a pounding headache.

"What happened?" I asked, as I sat up.

"Chloe accidentally bumped your head with her metal water bottle," explained the nurse.

"HA! I know it was on purpose," I replied.

"You teenagers and your drama..." chuckled the nurse as she dismissed me to go to my next class.

///////////////////////////

I took my time and walked down to the gym. i went into the lockeroom and changed back into my normal outfit. I reapplied some clear lipgloss then went upstairs to algebra. I was greeted by a round of applause from my classmates and a death stare from Bianca and Chloe. I gave Hen a quick hug and took my seat.

"Okay, everyone. For the rest of this period I want you to solve the equations on page 165 of your textbook!" yelled Ms. Shapen. The whole class groaned.

"Stop groaning, you lazy pooptards, and do the assignment! do you think I groan and grumble when I can never find a man?"

"Yes..." said Henry. The whole class laughed and Miss Shapen gave Henry a death stare.

////////////////////////////

After school, Hen and I went to work in the man cave.

"Hey Ray!" I said. Hen put his arm around my shoulder

"What's up? Wait... Is there something I need to know?"

"Char and I are together," said Henry as he kissed my cheek.

"Aw, even you have a girlfriend Henry but I don't?!" yelled Ray. I giggled.

"You will find that special woman some day," said Henry.

"Can "that special woman" be your mom?"

"NO!!!" barked Henry. Ray always had a little crush on Henry's mom, Siren Hart.

"Anyway, Let's get to work. Charlotte, I need you do do some research on the toddler's whereabouts. And Henry, I need you to do some research on a new villain called the racer."

"Okay. What are YOU gonna do?" I asked.

"I have some research of my own to do," said Ray.

"On who, henry's mom?" I asked.

"Maybe." said Ray.

I laughed as Henry gave me a death stare.

//////////////

After work I ran home, changed into my pjs, and did my homework. Then I jumped right into bed.

Henry's Pov

It's a little past midnight. I wasn't sleepy at all, so I decided to video chat Charlotte.

"Hey Hen (yawn) isn't it a little too late to be video chatting?"

"I can't sleep, Char."

"Drink some warm milk or count sheep. We have school in the morning..." Char looked really sleepy and adorable.

"I know Char, but... Char?" She fell asleep with the phone in her hand. She looked so innocent with her long eyelashes and her rosy cheeks. I decided not to end the video chat. I just stared at Char's sweet sleeping face until I finally fell asleep. After a couple hours I woke up and hung up the video chat.

More Than Friends? (Henry Danger)(On hold for a little while)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें