Chapter 19: Lockdowns Part 1

Henry's Pov
When I got home, I sent Char a video chat request. She answered.
"Ohhh, why would you wanna talk to a cheater?" she asked. She was laying down on her bed, looking mad.
"Look, I'm sorry. It's just that---"
"Henry," she interrupted. "Listen Henry, if you can't trust me---"
"Charlotte I trust you. It's... You know what? I shouldn't have been nosy in the first place. I could be a real doof sometimes."
"Kay, I accept your apology. I like you too much to ever stay mad at you," she said.
"Awww, that's why you're my baby," I said. Then Charlotte smiled.
"Yeah, so what's up?" she asked.
"Listening to some Jazz," I said.
"You and your jazz," Charlotte said while shaking her head.
//////////////////
In the morning I freshened up and put on a blue t-shirt and black jeans. I put on my matching blue vans and brushed my hair. I went downstairs and had some cereal.
Char's Pov
I freshened my self up and straightened my hair. Henry told me to wear blue today. So I put on a blue blouse and black pleated skirt. I put on my matching blue high tops and put on my mango flavored lip gloss. My waffles popped out of the toaster, so I said bye to my parents, then I took my waffles and left for Henry's house.
//////////
When I got there, I embraced him in a hug. Then we shared a soft kiss. "Aww, we're matching!" I said.
"Yeah my darling," he said. Then Jasper busted into the house.
"Check out my new bucket!" he yelled.
"Ooh I have to take this call," I said. Then I walked towards the door while talking into a waffle.
"Hey I know you're just talking into a waffle," said Jasper. "And now you're eating it!" he said.
Henry laughed and then Jasper told him about his new bucket.
/////////////
A lot of people at school noticed that Henry and I were matching, including Bianca and Chloe. "Aww, that's so cute!" said Bianca.
"NOT!" said Chloe. Then they both giggled like maniacs. I rolled my eyes and started walking away.
"Coward! You're scared of us. Admit it," said Chloe.
"Why would I be scared of people that aren't scary?" I asked.
"Bianca, Chloe. Can you please leave Charlotte alone?" Asked Henry.
"Henry, can you please leave US alone?!" they both replied.
"Henry. You'll regret ever liking her," said Chloe.
"No. I love this little girl, and I always will," said Henry. Then he squeezed my hand tightly. Then they flipped their hair in my face and sashayed away. UGHH.
////////////
Henry went to our first period class without me. So I was walking alone. While I was walking, the door to the janitor's closet flew open, and i felt a forceful shove from behind me. I was pushed into the janitor's closet. I was greeted by Bianca.
"Going somewhere?" she smirked.
"C'mon, I can't be marked absent or late!" I said.
"Never say that you can't," said Bianca as she got out of my way and ran out of the closet. Just as I was about to run out, she slammed the door in my face. Then she said "Lock it, Chloe!" I yelled for help as I heard the lock click.
"Don't let her out until the teacher is done taking attendance," Bianca told Chloe. I kept knocking the door for help.
"Is somebody out there?! Help!!!"