He Goes On Tour // pref #19

[[i realized its been way 2 long since ive done a longer chapter w/ povs and kind of an imagine type thingy so iM SORRY FOR ALWAYS WRITING SHORT PREFS HERES A CUTE ((hopefully??)) LONG PREF TO MAKE UP FOR MY LACK OF WRITING]]

Patrick:

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Patrick asked you quietly. You nodded.

"Yes. Your career is important." you noticed him wipe a tear away.

"But I'm afraid we'll grow apart while I'm gone." he pulled you closer to him.

"We won't, Patrick. I love you so much and this will not jeopardize our relationship at all. I'll be here when you get back. We can talk whenever we miss each other. It'll be okay." you kissed his cheek gently. "It will all be okay." You smiled at him.

"God, I love you. I'm sorry I have to go." he kissed you softly. "I'm going to miss you so much."

Pete:

"Babe! We're going on tour!" Pete ran into the room smiling. "It's been so long since we've been on tour!"

"No. You can't go." you had just given birth to a beautiful boy and now Pete was leaving you alone with him. "I can't handle Saint without you."

[[lets use petes real babys name bc saiNT IS ALMOST AS CUTE AS HIS MOTHER. i mean.. his father yeah..]]

"I bet you could, but we won't find out that yet. The boys said you and Saint can come too!" Pete grinned at you.

"Really?" you smiled back.

"Yeah! So I'll be there to see Saint walk for the first time and train him to sing our songs and I can teach him to play the bass! The best thing I'll teach him though is the best places to get pizza all over the country! And the proper way to eat pizza! And the best pizza toppings.." he trailed off. You laughed about his obsession with pizza, but in all honesty, how could you blame him? Pizza was incredible.

"Maybe we can stop at a few of those pizza places while we're on tour." Pete nodded vigorously.

"Yes! I'm so glad you're coming with me! I can't wait to spend every moment with you and baby Saint! Well, except for when we're actually performing. I'll find some way to sneak you behind Andy's drum set. They'll never know."

Andy:

"Do you have to go?" you felt your boyfriend's head nod. You were laying in bed next to Andy, with your head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, babe. I really want to stay. I hate leaving you. I'm going to miss you and your cuddles and your laugh and your smile and that perfume you use and hearing you walk around singing when you think I'm not paying attention and making sure you're okay and being here for you. I'm going to miss you so much. I hate leaving. I hate this so much." you felt his body shudder and you looked up. You realized he was crying and wrapped your arms around him.

"It's going to be fine, Andy. I'm always going to be here when you come back."

"You say that, but I'm so scared you'll meet somebody better than me while I'm gone and then I'll come back home and I'll find a note saying, "I'm sorry. You just weren't good enough for me." because I'm so sure you're way too good for me. I'm so sure you're going to realize you could do so much better." you ran your fingers through his hair.

"That will never happen. Andrew, I love you. I'm always going to be here when you get back. First of all, you are the best man out there, so it's not possible for me to find somebody better. Second of all, even if I could get better, I would still love you. Because I love you, even you're not the best I can get. Which I happen to think I could never do better. You are the best. Not the best I could get, the best anyone could get."

He smiled at you as you wiped a few tears on his cheek away. "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too. Remember, when you come back, I'll still be here. Please don't forget about me while you're out there drumming for some girls that are prettier than me."

"A girl prettier than you? Not possible." he kissed your forehead softly as you buried your face in his chest. Soon, the two of you fell asleep in the comfortable position you were in.

Joe:

"Baby! Guess what!" Joe ran into the bedroom, screaming at the top of his lungs. He was out of breath from running up the stairs to your room, probably because he had been using all his lung power to scream on the way up. He had fell over a few times, too.

"What?" you asked, curiously.

"We're going on tour!" he jumped up and down.

[[im laughing at the idea of joefro jumping up and down wow]]

"Yay! Congratulations! I can tell you're excited!" he stopped jumping and fell on the floor.

"I can't feel my legs. My lungs hurt. Woah! Did my legs disappear??" Joe looked legitimately scared.

"Joe, are you drunk?" you giggled at your boyfriend, who was laying on the floor still.

"Ooh, pretty colors." he laughed loudly and rolled over. "The carpet is so pretty. Almost as pretty as my beautiful girlfriend." he tried to stand up and kiss you, but just ended up sprawled on the floor again.

"Babe, let's get you to bed." you laughed at how funny he was when he was intoxicated. He tried to stand up again and you caught him from falling this time.

"Gonna have so much fun on this tour.." he trailed off as he rolled into bed and under the blankets. You kissed his cheek gently. "I love you, baby." he said, sleepily.

"Love you, too."

[[i really feel like i make andys longer but i dont mean to. i just have rlly cute sweet ideas for andy ones and im an andy boy so i tend to leave them as andy ones bc im stubborn. blaine stop youre showing favoritism. s t o p i t]]