You Two Break Up // pref #6

yo just felt like i should let you guys know: andy hurley is rlly cute.

you already knew that? oh well its still super true.

alSO DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT WOO its bc my friends are sleeping and im awake and i cant sleep. probably bc im watching fob interviews yeah so double update youre welcome bye x
~~~~~

Patrick:

Lately, Patrick has seemed distant to you. He's always dazing off and you have to ask him questions multiple times before he hears you. Sometimes, he just acts like you don't exist.

You had just arrived at Patrick's house because you needed to know something. You needed to know what was wrong.

"Hey, Trick? I need to ask you something." He was staring out the window and you said it again. "Patrick, I need to ask you a question." He didn't hear you again. "Patrick!" His eyes looked away from the window and he was staring at you now.

"Ow, that hurt my ears. Were you saying something?" His eyes went back to the window and you hoped he was still listening.

"Did I do something wrong? Ever since you came back home, you've been distant." He looked at you again.

"Maybe it'd be good if you sat down." You sat down next to him and he grimaced. "Um, over there." He pointed across from him, so you were farther away. Despite how horrible it made you feel, you sat down across from him. Your boyfriend didn't even want you to sit next to him.

"While I was on tour, Pete and I went to this bar. He told me not to drink too much. I didn't listen because I thought I could handle a lot of alcohol. But I couldn't. I kind of sort of made out with some random girl at the bar.." He whispered the last sentence, but you were listening carefully so you heard it.

"So you kind of sort of cheated on me with some girl you don't even know?" You were astounded. After everything you two had been through, he had cheated on you.

"Babe, I was drunk. It meant nothing. She means nothing to me. I'm sorry. I love you." He apologized, but apologies don't fix everything, especially broken hearts.

"All those times I said 'I love you back' mean nothing. You mean nothing to me. You're a lying cheater. You never loved me. I knew it. Your apology means nothing. Goodbye, Patrick." You got up from the couch and walked to the front door. Once you had left, you slammed the door and left, with a plan to never return.

Pete:

"This isn't working out. We're always fighting and that's not healthy for either of us. Maybe we should see other people." Pete rushed out. You were playing Truth Or Dare with the rest of Fall Out Boy and Pete has just chosen truth.

Joe asked him how he really felt about your relationship. Your heart broke as soon as Pete said what he said.

"Maybe we should see other people? Really? Pete, I love you. Maybe we'd fight less if you stopped making dumb decisions. You never think about how your decisions are going to affect somebody else." You responded and the other boys instantly stopped talking to each other.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. I truly am. I love you and maybe we can try this again in a couple months. Maybe we just need a break from each other. I'm so sorry." Pete jumped up from the couch he was sitting on and shoved his shoes on. By the time the boys had figured out what just happened, Pete was long gone.

"I just got dumped." You said slowly. Your heart sank more and more as you played that moment over in your head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he was going to say that. I'm so sorry, y/n." Joe said as he walked over to you. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

Patrick got up and hugged you, too. Soon, Andy was joining the group hug as they all tried to comfort you. "I really loved him, guys. I really love him." You sobbed into Andy's shirt as they continued trying to make you feel better.

Andy:

"They hate me." You said as you showed Andy all the tweets from Fall Out Boy fans.

"No, they don't, babe. They just need to get used to you, that's all. I promise, they'll learn to love you." He clicked out of your twitter and hugged you.

"Andy, it's so stressful and depressing. They all hate me. They keep sending me hate messages. I don't deserve to be your girlfriend. I knew they would hate me. I'm sorry for being such a sucky person. I really am. And I'm sorry for having to do this. We can't continue this. You need somebody better, somebody all the fans love, somebody that deserves you. I love you, Andy, but I don't deserve you."

"Are you breaking up with me?" His voice cracked as he tried to string those six words together in a sentence.

"I'm sorry.." You started to leave the room and the yells from Andy shattered your heart.

"Please don't do this! I love you! If anything, I don't deserve you!" He called after you, but you kept walking.

You were leaving the love of your life.

Joe:

"You're so reckless! Learn to grow up! You can't even make your own decisions without messing up!" You shouted at Joe. He had got into another fight at a bar.

You were sitting on the couch while Joe sat across from you on the other couch. You were arguing with each other, for the fifth time that week.

"I know. I messed up! I already have the boys mad at me! It'd be nice to have my girlfriend's support!" He glared at you. If looks could kill, you'd both be dead.

"You're so full of yourself! You expect support after you broke a guy's nose while you were drunk?"

"I know that I'm a screw up. But you're even more of a screw up for dating me." You glared back at him and stood up from the couch.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm not a screw up for dating you, because we are no longer dating. Congratulations on the bar fight! Is that the support you wanted?" You stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind you, before you could even hear him respond.

~~~~~
when i wrote the andy one, i imagined him crying because of it and it broke my heart. my heart has officially shattered. the patrick one made me mad. why did i write this? feels everywhere.

qotc: what's your fav fob song?

aotc: my fav is either 'grenade jumper' or 'the (shipped) gold standard' atm. but it changes after a few weeks because there's so many good fob songs.