A Band Member You Love And He Takes You To Meet Him // pref #11

band members other than fob

updating bc THEYVE BEEN BACK FOR TWO YEARS IM SO GLAD THEYRE BACK
~~~~~

Patrick: Tyler Joseph from twenty one pilots. You've always been a huge fan of him, and Josh, and Patrick decided to surprise you by buying you twenty one pilots tickets and getting backstage passes.

Pete: Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance. My Chemical Romance was one of the bands that helped you get through depression when you were younger and you always wanted to thank them for it. Since they're on hiatus, the best Pete could do was get vip tickets to a Gerard concert.

Andy: Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters and Nirvana. You'd been a huge Nirvana fan when you were younger and Foo Fighters had grown on you as you had listened to more songs. He pulled a few strings with some guys high up in the music business and soon, you were having dinner with Andy and Dave.

(( goals ))

Joe: Dan Smith from Bastille. You had been a fan of Bastille before Pompeii became popular but never bragged about it. You had never met them and had expressed your love for Bastille in front of Joe once. He immediately found the next concert they were having and bought the whole venue, so it'd be a private show for you. Later on, you met the whole band.

~~~~~
for andy's i started typing Kurt Cobain instead of dave and i realized... :-((

qotc: who would you be most excited to meet out of all the musicians i named?

aotc: probably all of them bc im such a big fan of all the musicians i said. i love bastille (( my guy best friend, the one im always talking abt, met them once i cri )) i love dave and nirvana and foo fighters. i love gee and my chem (( hiatuses are so difficult )) and im a huge twenty one pilots fan. (( i relate to their lyrics so much gosh sometimes it hurts ))