He's Your Brother's Best Friend // pref #1

Patrick:

(brother: andy)

"You better treat her right." You could hear Andy 'whispering' to Patrick. They both thought you were asleep, but you had woke up a few minutes ago, just in time to hear them talking. Andy wasn't very good at whispering, and neither was Patrick, so you could hear everything.

"I will, Andy, I will. Don't worry." Patrick tried convincing your brother, but Andy still continued.

"If you hurt her in any way, I will put you in ten times more pain." You heard Andy gritting his teeth and could picture him balling his fists up.

"Dude, I love her. I'm not going to hurt her."

Pete:

(brother: joe)

It was Thanksgiving at the Trohman house and your brother was arguing with Pete. They both wanted to sit next to you and each felt like the other shouldn't be allowed to.

"Peter, she's my sister!" Joe shouted at Pete from across the room. There were problems like this every single time you all had a dinner together. Joe and Pete always wanted to sit next to you.

"Joseph, she's my girlfriend!" Pete shouted back. The rest of your family stood there watching as you tried to make them realize there are two sides of you and they could sit on a different side. Then, it would be a win/win situation!

"That doesn't mean anything to me! I've known her my whole life! She's been my sister since she was born. She's been your girlfriend for a few months!" Joe tried 'reasoning' with Pete. Honestly, you didn't care who sat next to you.

"Joe, Pete, shut up. I have two sides and there will be a chair on each side. You can both sit next to me. Ugh, you guys aren't six anymore." You glared at the two of them and in the end, they were both happy. And since they were happy, you were, too.

Andy:

(brother: pete)

"I can't believe you did that." You glared at Pete. He smirked and continued clicking the buttons on the Xbox controller. He had just shot you in the back on Call Of Duty.

"It's not my fault! You were in the way!" He already shot you twice in the game, the first time only wounding you. Now, you were dead.

"Maybe if you had been paying attention, you could've shot the guy behind me! I was helping you!" You were so close to smacking him. "I hope someone else in the game shoots you like you shot me." You smiled and walked out.

The Wentz's family takes Call Of Duty very seriously. As you were walking to your room, Andy passed you and grabbed your waist to hug you. "Hey, cutie. What's wrong?" He noticed the anger in your eyes.

"That brat that my parents say is my brother shot me in Call Of Duty! And we were on the same freaking team!"

"It's just a game, babe. You'll beat him next time. And by the way, you look adorable when you're mad." He smiled and kissed your cheek.

Joe:

(brother: patrick)

"I can't be around you anymore! You're driving me insane!" You heard Patrick's voice yell. You had no idea what was going on, but he sounded angry.

"You're the one who keeps taking my clothes and touching my laptop!" Joe shouted back and instantly, you knew they were arguing again.

"I was taking your clothes so we could wash them!" You walked into the room and saw them facing each other while Joe and Patrick's clothes were on the floor.

"Uh hey guys. What happened to your clothes?" You looked around again and saw Joe's laptop laying on the ground, next to Patrick's suitcase.

"Patrick was going through my clothes!" Joe turned and faced you.

"Joe threw my clothes on the ground! He dumped my suitcase, the whole thing!" Your boyfriend turned to face you, too.

"Ugh, please just get along. I can't stand having my brother and boyfriend fight! Don't touch each other's clothes and stop acting like you're little kids."

~~~~~
joe's been fightin w/ everybody, man. (( that awkward moment when i typed 'hoe' at first instead of 'joe.' ))

aye first update/preference ! im literally horrible at editing so dont get mad at me if i used improper grammar or anything.

k thanks for reading byee, love you guys!