He's Drunk (!!) // pref #33

-tw: drinking-

-i cannot write a current andy one for this preference because he is straightedge, so i am going to base it off of teenage andy. i'm pretty sure he's admitted to drinking when he was younger, but if i am wrong, please forgive me-

-i will not be capitalising anything in this preference because i'm writing this after midnight and i'm tired and my fingers are falling asleep-

patrick:

-giggly patrick!! please take anti-feels medicine before reading-

"y/n!! hi!! you look pretty!!" patrick giggled, his words slurring. "wanna dance?" you walked into your best friend, patrick's house and sniffed. the place reeked of alcohol.

"patrick, are you drunk?" you asked cautiously.

"nooo!! just dance with me, please." the boy begged.

"okay, fine," you gave in. he grabbed your hand and wrapped his arm around your waist. he pulled you into the living room, where a song by panic! at the disco was playing.

"you look really pretty!" he giggled again.

"thanks, patrick," you replied.

the two of you danced around the living room to brendon's voice until patrick ran into the coffee table. he fell down and hit the floor. he started giggling and, once he started, couldn't stop. soon, he was clutching his stomach.

"trick, are you okay?"

"yes. you just look so pretty tonight." patrick said, still laughing.

"are you sure you're okay?" you questioned.

"yes, i'm fine. just like you. but we're fine in different ways." he winked and laughed.

"okay, patrick, time for you to go to sleep." you grabbed his arm and helped him off of the floor.

"come on," you wrapped his arm around your shoulder and hauled him off to his room. despite looking quite small, he was heavy.

"you look so pretty tonight," he repeated.

"thank you. come on, into bed." you laid him down onto his bed.

"can you stay with me?" patrick asked.

"i have work in the morning. i have to go home."

"please," patrick begged.

"fine, but you need to sleep," you responded.

"yay! i don't know if you know this, but you look pretty tonight." he giggled.

"tha-" you started to reply, but patrick's lips crashed into yours. you quickly pulled away, knowing he only did it because he was drunk.

"patrick, go to sleep. we'll talk in the morning." you said.

"okay, goodnight," patrick said, laying down.

-sort of want to do a part two for this-

pete:

"where's pete?" you walked into joe's house, the music blaring so loud, you had to shout so they could hear you.

"in the corner!!" andy shouted from across the room. he pointed across the room and you saw the pink-haired idiot you called your boyfriend. american beauty/american psycho had just hit number one in the united kingdom. it was their first album to hit number one in the uk and the boys were so excited to finally hit number one there! they decided they were going to throw a party and everybody was drunk, except for andy, who, of course, was sober because of him being straightedge.

you walked over and smiled. "hey, you called?" you asked. he was sitting in the corner quietly.

thirty minutes earlier, pete had called you and asked you to come to the party.

"yeah," he said, his voice calm. normally, when pete was drunk, he'd be the loud, boisterous one in the group. he laid on the floor, back to the ground.

"he's been really chill. it's not like normal drunk pete." andy said, walking up to you.

"i've noticed. is he okay?"

"probably. he's most likely reacting to the alcohol in a different way than he normally does." andy replied.

"thank you." you responded, then looked at pete.

"all right. want to go home?" you asked him. he nodded. "okay. c'mon." he stood up and started to walk out the house.

"again, thank you, andy," you said to him before leaving.

"no problem," he replied, smiling.

andy:

-remember, andy is straightedge now, so this is high school andy. (babe in high school makes me wanna scream he's so cute.)-

"hey, y/n. want a drink?" andy called out from the other side of the room. he had invited you to a big party with some college students, but mostly the kids from your high school.

"i'm good," you replied, walking over to where he was standing.

"you sure?" he asked.

"yeah, completely sure," andy was already slurring his words and his hair was all over the place. "are you drunk?" you asked him.

"probably," he said, laughing. but it wasn't a cute giggle or nice laugh, it was the kind of laugh you hear from somebody's friend because that person made a funny, rude joke about you.

"okay," was all you said. you started to walk away and leave the party, but andy ran after you. he grabbed your arm and turned you around to face him.

"listen, i invited you here. you can't just come for five minutes, then leave." he said angrily.

"yes, i can. and that's what i'm doing. you're drunk. i don't want to be around a ton of drunk people, because i do not drink." you replied, just as angrily.

"fine!" he said, pushing your chest. you stumbled from the force but then spun around on the heel of your foot.

"call me tomorrow, when you're sober," you yelled out to andy, leaving the party.

joe:

"y/n!!! over here!!" joe yelled from across the street as loud as he could.

"hey, joe." you replied, running over to him.

"how are you?" he shouted, loud as can be.

"i'm good. how about you?" you asked.

"i'm great!! never better!!" he was yelling so loud, it was hurting your ears.

"joe, can you be any louder?" you said, sarcasm dripping from your tone.

"yeah!!" he shouted, gaining volume.

"it was sarcasm." you replied, sighing.

"oh!!!" was all he said. or yelled.

"come on. let's get you home. people are going to start staring because of how loud you are." you responded, pulling him to the car.

"okay!! y'know, y/n, i love you a lot!!!" he said, almost bursting your eardrums.

"i love you, too. now shush." you said.

--

i feel like these were cute idk. how are you guys? i hope you had a great day and if you didn't, i hope tomorrow is better!! today, a boy asked to facetime me, but, as always, i looked like trash, so i declined. oh, well. anyways, i had a good day, i guess. besides the facetime thing and the fact that my best friend got very mad at my other friend. fun, right?

remember: i love you so so so much and you have every reason to stay alive. you mean a lot to the world and your existence is needed. keep existing, because the world would be so different, a sad different, without you.