Fluff Fluff & More Fluff // pref #31

-this is dedicated to SuperGlue42 because she pm's me these daily kindness things and they always seem to make me smile so much! thank you for being a beautiful person, inside and out. you are an incredible friend and i'm glad we've become friends! i love you.

and im not editing this bc im lazy & its late at night so i hope you dont mind the lowercase letters.

also, fluff is basically super sweet, super cute fanfiction, if you didn't know (: i honestly like fluff so much more than smut oops-

patrick:

"patrick, can you pass me the sugar?" your boyfriend looked up from his cell phone and nodded. he handed it to you and you poured some into your coffee. "how are the boys?" you asked him while you stirred your drink.

he wasn't paying attention this time; he just kept doing whatever he was doing on his phone. "are you guys working on anything right now?"

"are you going to answer me?" when he, ironically, didn't answer you, you laughed. you knew how to get his attention. you walked up to him, swiftly grabbed his cell and bolted.

patrick quickly jumped up from his seat and you flew up the stairs. "y/n! i need that!" he ran after you. eventually, he caught up to you in your guys' room. he tackled you onto the bed and took his phone back. "ha, i won." he giggled.

"no! that wasn't fair!" you argued.

"yes it was!" he stuck his phone in his pocket and started tickling you. you started laughing.

"stop it, trick! stop!" you said between giggles.

"never." he said, while you took the opportunity to tickle him back.

"here's a taste of your own medicine."

"i think i fell in love again, maybe i just took too much cough medicine?" patrick said, making a reference to his own band.

"you're so lame. wow. you used your own band as a reference. you're a loser."

"but i'm your loser." patrick winked while you nodded.

pete:

"did you really dye your hair pink? oh my god. pete, really? you're thirty-five. oh my god, pete." you said into the phone. pete was literally a teenage girl.

"it looks good though! just wait til you see it, baby." he responded as you both said goodbye and hung up the phone.

you waited for pete to walk through the door with his new pink hair.

eventually, after a few hours, he walked in. "sorry that it took me so long, i had to do some things for the band." you turned around on the couch and gasped.

his hair was bright pink. you thought maybe it'd be a pale shade or something, but no. it was bright pink, hot pink. "peter, why?" you giggled at the sight of your boyfriend's hair.

"well, i was up for a change. plus, cherry blossoms are pink. cherry blossom hair. i'm a cherry blossom, i'm about to bloom."

"wow. just wow. but it does look pretty.. hot. hmm, it'll grow on me. have the fans seen it?" he nodded. "what do they think?"

"they're iffy. some of them like it, some of them don't. but you like it, and that's what matters." he kissed your cheek.

"well, i guess i'll have to get my hair dyed purple or blue or something so we can both have outrageous hair colours." he laughed.

"blue-green would look hot on you." he said, wrapping his arms around your waist and smiling. the two of you laid down on the couch and cuddled until you fell asleep.

andy:

"hey, can you take me to go get a tattoo?" you asked your boyfriend of two years, andy. he was a huge tattoo enthusiast, tattoos covered his whole body, head to toe.

he had been trying to convince you to get matching tattoos with him for awhile, but you had always declined. you had never been ready for a tattoo, but now you were.

andy smiled. "sure. matching ones?" you nodded. "okay. let's go." he drove you to the parlor where he had gotten his done.

"hey andy! its been awhile! what can i get for you?" the tattoo artist asked.

"hey! well, y/n and i were hoping to get some matching tattoos." andy responded.

"oh, hello y/n! i've heard lots about you. do you guys have any requests or do you want to look?"

"well, i think i should get one that says 'aye he's mine.' and yours could say 'aye she's mine.' and pete could get one that says 'aye no one cares.'" you said, causing andy to laugh.

"great idea, y/n. we'll definitely do that." sarcasm had been dripping from the two of yours sentences. "how about a sun and moon type thing?" andy asked.

"that'd be cool. i could get the sun because you always call me sunshine and you could get the moon because you were the light that guided me out of the darkness." andy really seemed to like that idea, so that was what you got.

the tattoos worked like a yin and yang thing. when you put your hands together, they equaled a moon/sun shape connected.

"i really like them. it's nice, knowing you love me enough to get me practically engraved in your skin forever." andy said to you once you got home. he kissed your forehead. "i love you."

"i love you too."

joe:

"baby? are you home?" joe walked into a silent room. nothing made a sound. it was complete quiet in the trohman house, which was unusual, considering ruby was always making such a ruckus when her father got home.

[imagine ruby's yours, not marie's]

"ruby? y/n? anyone home?" he wandered around the house searching for you. he looked around the whole house, except for the basement. you and your daughter were nowhere to be found.

"guys, this isn't funny. where are you?" he called out from the top of the basement steps, his head peeking downstairs; complete darkness. he turned the light on and started to walk down the stairs.

"y/n, ruby, where are you guys?" he rounded the corner into the huge basement.

"surprise!" you, ruby, patrick, pete, andy, brendon, dallon, kenneth, tyler, josh, gerard, frank, mikey, and ray jumped out from behind different pieces of furniture.

"happy birthday, babe!" you ran over to joe and jumped into his arms. he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.

"i thought you guys had forgotten!" joe laughed.

"never! how could we forget joseph trohman's birthday?" patrick said, smiling.

"this is great! aw thanks, guys. i love you!" joe said, arms still wrapped around you. he kissed your cheek.

"we love you too. now, y/n promised me cake. where's it at?" brendon asked.

you laughed. "its upstairs. come on, guys." everyone travelled upstairs to get cake and hang out, but joe grabbed your wrist gently as you started walking with them.

"hey, thanks for this. all my life, nobody's really made my birthday seem like a big celebration. and you knew that, so you tried to fix it. thank you. i love you so much, y/n." he said.

"you deserve it! i love you, joe." and the two of you walked upstairs to join the party.

"all right, who's up for cake?" joe said, grinning.

;;;

just a cute lil thing for you all. i wont be on much until saturday; im sorry! ive got a lot going on.