You Used To Have A Fall Out Boy Fan Account And They Find Out // pref #3

that chapter name is longer than fob songs titles
~~~~~

Patrick:

"Hey y/n, what's this?" Patrick showed you his phone screen and suddenly, you realized you never deleted your old twitter.

"Um, I don't know." You tried to act dumb but Patrick saw right through it.

"A Fall Out Boy fan account? You had a Fall Out Boy fan account? Aw! I'm dating a fangirl!!" He laughed and you frowned.

"I can't believe you found it. I'm deactivating it."

"That's fine. By the time it deactivates fully, I will have already read every tweet on there."

Pete:

"You found my what?!" You screamed.

"Your old instagram! Turns out, you've been a Pete girl since 2003. Nice, I love my fans lots! Especially you, baby." He kissed your cheek.

"That was well hidden. How did you find it? I haven't been on it in a year, I promise."

"I have my ways. And oh really? A year? Why does this say it was posted yesterday?" Pete smirked, knowing you still used your fan account.

"Ugh, I'm blocking you on there."

Andy:

"So, you've been a proud Andy fan for years? You own every Fall Out Boy song ever? I never knew this." Andy smiled at you and you glanced up from your laptop.

"Huh?" You had no idea what he was talking about.

"On Instagram. Your account. The one you hid from us. The boys showed me it. Why did you never tell me?" It clicked. They found your fan account, the one you hadn't used for awhile, the one you had hid from the band.

"It's a bit embarrassing to admit to my boyfriend and his band members that I used to have a fan account for them on Instagram." You blushed slightly.

"Ooh, I like this edit!" He said, as he scrolled through your page.

Joe:

"You never told me you had another Twitter account." Joe sat down on the couch next to you and you laid your head on his shoulder.

"I don't have another Twitter account." You looked at his phone and saw what he was looking at. "Frick, I thought I had deactivated that." You muttered under your breath.

"A fan tweeted it to me. Nice user." He smirked. "'Cuddlemejoe.' I should listen to it." You laughed as he adjusted himself so you guys were cuddling.

"I love this tweet! 'Joe Trohman is so hot, I literally just want to make out with him all day.' Well, now your wish can be granted." He said as he kissed you on your lips.

~~~~~
i feel like this sucked oh well.

qotc: who's your fav member of fob?

aotc: mine is patrick or andy, because i can never choose between the lovable fedora hobbit or the vegan drum packers fan.