You're Sick // pref #21

[[accepted jokes about pref number: twenty one pilots; unaccepted jokes: 9+10]]

Patrick:

"Y/n, are you okay?" Patrick looked at you worriedly. You shook your head no vigorously. "What do you need me to do to help you feel better?"

"Go to work. You guys have to get this album done for the fans. You can't waste your time trying to make me feel better."

"Yes, I can. I have to take one for the team."

[[yOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN]]

"Okay, okay. Fine. Can you just lay here and cuddle with me?"

"Yes." he grabbed a blanket and you both laid down on the couch. You quickly fell asleep, with Patrick's arms around you. You both were hoping you'd sleep the sickness off.

Pete:

"Babe! I'm home!" you heard Pete yell as he walked into the house. After he called out a few more times and you still hadn't responded, he came running up the stairs.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking at you. You were laying in bed, surrounded by tissues. You sniffled. Your nose was red from sneezing and blowing it so much.

"I don't feel well." you said hoarsely.

"I'm sorry." he frowned and walked up to you. "I'm going to go run a hot bath for you. Maybe it'll make you feel better."

"Alright." he leaned in to kiss you. "No! You can't get sick too." he groaned and started to walk away. "I love you, Peter."

"Love you too."

Andy:

"I'm going to ask my mom for a recipe. She always makes the best soup to cure colds and the flu." Andy smiled at you.

"Okay. Thank you." you grinned at your boyfriend, then coughed.

"I'm going to make you some tea too. You said your throat hurts?" you nodded. "Maybe some tea will help." he walked off, leaving you on the couch bundled in blankets. Whenever you were sick, Andy went into what Joe and Pete liked to call "momma Andy mode."

He came back with some lukewarm tea and handed it to you. "Be careful, don't burn yourself." his phone dinged and he checked it. "Mom gave me a great recipe that should help with this. I'll go make it for you." He kissed your forehead and walked off again, this time to go make you soup.

Maybe "momma Andy mode" wasn't as bad as Joe and Pete made it seem.

Joe:

"Joe, if you come home and I'm laying on the floor, don't be alarmed. I probably just decided it'd be fun to roll off the couch and cry on the floor. My body aches so much." he laughed slightly.

"Monthly?" Joe asked.

[[i know this doesnt rlly count as being sick but whatever]]

"Of course. What else comes once a month to torture me?" the cramps were really bad today, causing you to call Joe and complain.

"I'm going to go out and get some things for you. Do you have a preference? Pads or tampons?" you laughed at how awkward he sounded. "And I'll get you some Starbucks and chocolate too. Maybe a few books for you to read, because you say you never have enough of those."

"Pads. And that'd be wonderful. Thank you so much, Joe. I'm sorry that I interrupted you and the boys."

"It's fine. They understand, they have girlfriends and wives too. I'll be there soon. Love you."

"Love you too."

[[i hiT TEN THOUSAND VIEWS WHAT IM SORRY FOR THIS SUCKY PREF BUT TEN THOUSAND MAN GUYS YOURE THE BEST I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU

in other news, today dominic had me screenshotting fanfiction and sending it to him. hes such a fangirl wow.

again, thANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K YOURE ALL THE BEST I LOVE YOU]]