Your Favorite Band To Listen To Together // pref #10

Patrick: Panic! At The Disco, because you both love Brendon's powerful voice.

(( currently listening 2 panic! so inspiration ))

Pete: My Chemical Romance, because it reminds you both of your 'emo' days.

Andy: Metallica, because they inspired Andy to be a drummer and you wouldn't have met him if he had never became a drummer.

Joe: The Neighbourhood, because you both love how indie and soft some of their songs can be, but also how deep the lyrics are.

~~~~~
i was going 2 put the jonas bros 4 joe's but decided on the nbhd. idk if they like these bands but i love them lots so

also, funny story of the day: i told my guy best friend abt 'irresistible' and patrick singing 'mon chéri' and he keeps making jokes abt it being 'man cherry'

another story abt him: u guys know how u can change the name of imessage conversations? well my friend (( lets call her m )) kept messing up the conversations (( bc we had like five of them and only wanted to talk in one )) and one of them was named 'man cherry' and he kept saying 'this is man cherry' so she knew which convo it was. then he changed the name of the convo to 'gospel' and he texted 'this is gospel' and we kept texting the lyrics to panic!

anyways, he shld be ur friend goals bc hes the best

qotc: what's your fav band out of all the ones i named?

aotc: i love all of them. i cant choose.