You Guys Argue Over Something Dumb // pref #4

Patrick:

"Donatello is not the best ninja turtle! You're mental! Michelangelo is the best one!" You and Patrick had always argued over who the better ninja turtle was, you on Mikey's side, him on Donatello's.

((if michelangelo isn't your fav, feel free to imagine it as your fav ninja turtle))

"Donatello will always be the best one, sorry but its true."

"No! Michelangelo!" You stepped closer to him.

"Donatello!" He moved a step closer.

"Mikey!" You both moved closer to each other.

"Donny!" You two were now face to face, close enough for your noses to touch.

"Mikey." You said as he kissed you.

Time stopped and once he pulled away, it started again. "I knew you would stop arguing if I kissed you." Patrick laughed.

Pete:

"The y/f/f/t suck!" Pete said.

((y/f/f/t-your favorite football team))

"They're better than the Chicago Bears!" You shouted.

"Nobody is better than the Bears!" He argued.

"Except for y/f/f/t. My team is the best." Pete glared at you.

"That's where you're wrong, babe. Guess you're not always right, like you say you are." He laughed.

"Ugh, go watch your stupid Bears game." You smiled at your boyfriend and sat down on the couch next to him. "I still love you, despite your bad taste in football teams."

Andy:

"No! I can't do it!" Andy was trying to teach you how to play the drums, but you would mess up every time.

He told you the basics and you couldn't even understand those. You were getting frustrated and you could tell that he was tired.

"Babe, I need you to cooperate. Just try, please." He pointed to what you were supposed to play and you thought about everything he had told you about the drums.

Slowly, you began to understand when to play a certain part and how to play it. You smiled at Andy and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for trying to teach me, even if i'm uncooperative."

"It's fine, anything for my love."

Joe:

"That outfit looks great on you, babe!" It was the first time you had ever went shopping with Joe and it was already a train wreck.

You looked horrible in the dress you had picked up. Your curves were visible in all the wrong places. You hated your body type, because it was always difficult to find things that fit you well.

"Joe, it looks bad. I look bad in it. I'm not the right size for this. I'm sorry." You started to walk back to the dressing room so you could change back into your other clothes, but Joe stopped you.

"Baby, you're perfect. I love you and that dress looks gorgeous on you." He smiled at you. After he said that, he convinced you to get the dress, and a pair of shoes to match.

~~~~~
qotc: what's your fav football team? who's your fav teenage mutant ninja turtle?

aotc: i'm a green bay packers fan, just like andy! my favorite tmnt would definitely be michelangelo. mikey's the best.