A Fan Says Something Bad About You // pref #8

(( bc i hit 1k !! also, pls read the authors note at the end. i love you guys. ))

Patrick:

"Do you think she really loves you? Because we all think she only wants your money." You were walking with Patrick to go meet the rest of the band for lunch and had been stopped by some fans. As soon as one of them said that, the others nodded in agreement. It really hurt to know they thought you didn't love Patrick.

"Okay, she is not using me for my money, in any way. She won't even let me buy her dinner. She's constantly telling me I'm using too much money on her. I think she really does love me, at least I hope she does. Because I really love her. And you guys should too. She's amazing."

You two started walking away from the group of teenage girls and you gently kissed Patrick's cheek. "Thank you. I do love you. A lot."

"I love you, too." He said, his gorgeous smile growing.

Pete:

"She doesn't deserve you. You could do so much better, like me." The fan winked at Pete and he glared. You heard things like that all the time.

The fans were right. Pete could do so much better. You didn't deserve him. He was way too amazing to be stuck with a girl like you.

"I'm sorry to hear that you think I could do better. Honestly, I think it's the other way around. She could do better and I do not deserve her at all. But thank you for sharing your opinion. I'll put it in the pile of opinions that I don't agree with, right next to the one about her being ugly, which is her opinion. Have a great day!" He glared at the fan again and kissed you quickly, causing the girl to scowl.

"One point for team Pete!" Patrick said, causing you all to laugh.

Andy:

"She's probably a fake fan. You could just date somebody who's loved you for years, like me. She probably didn't even care about you until you guys got a little more popular. She probably doesn't even know any songs by you guys." The girl, a fan that you didn't know the name of, glared at you and smiled brightly at Andy.

You two were at a meet and greet for Fall Out Boy and Andy had brought you out to meet some of the fans. A lot of them didn't like you.

"Obviously, you're the one who isn't a real Fall Out Boy fan, because her brother is Pete Wentz, bassist for the band. She helped him write a lot of the songs on our albums. She knew all of those songs before you did, before any fan did actually." He smiled back at her and kissed your forehead gently.

"Love you, babe." He whispered and the girl stormed off, without even taking a picture or getting an autograph from Andy.

Joe:

"Y/n's so ugly. I don't even know why Joe is dating her. Ugh, and she's fat!" A group of fangirls roared with laughter as one girl flipped her hair, satisfied with the other girls laughter.

"And Joe could be dating a pretty, skinny girl. A girl who really loved him. She's so annoying, y/n should just kill herself." A few of the girls stopped laughing because they realized Joe was standing behind the girl talking about you.

You had came to a fan meet up with Joe and had been planning on talking to a bunch of the fans about Joe and Fall Out Boy, but they all talked about how much they hated you whenever you came near them.

"This is probably going to come off rude, but I really do not care anymore because nobody says things like that about y/n. She's beautiful and her size is absolutely perfect. She is perfect. But you, on the other hand, are a horrible person for saying stuff like that about somebody you don't even know. If she ever did kill herself because of what you just said, I would leave Fall Out Boy or ask if we could take another break. So if she does and I end up quitting the band or getting us to take another hiatus because of it, I hope you know it's your fault."

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you. "I love you so much." You whispered to him.

"I love you so much more." He whispered back, as he led you outside.

~~~~~
I HIT ONE THOUSAND VIEWS ON THIS GUYS IM SO HAPPY AND YOURE ALL PROBABLY LIKE "i hit 100k on mine ha!" BUT THIS IS THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE EVER READ MY STORIES

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY SUCKY PREFS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THIS IS SAPPY BYE THANK YOU AGAIN