He Gets Scared // pref #27

[[thanks @riverfowel for the request!! hope you like it; again, you can always pm or comment preference requests! if you sent me one already, i'm working on them! thanks guys!]]

[[beware; i make multiple panic! at the disco references in this preference. sorry if i make you cringe bc im rlly lame]]

[[also, double update woo !!]]

Patrick:

"Y/n, I think it's going to storm." Patrick whispered to you. You glanced at the clock and saw the time.

"Patrick, it's eleven pm. Why are you up inspecting the weather?" you looked at him. He was standing by the window, staring outside.

"You know I don't like thunderstorms." and then, it started to downpour.

[[northern? sorry im just a lame band obsessed girl woo]]

"Y/n! I just saw lightning!" Patrick ran from the window and jumped under the blankets.

"Patrick, s'all going to be okay." you said drowsily. He wrapped his arms around you and you kissed his cheek. "It'll blow over soon." you whispered as the two of you fell asleep.

Pete:

"A convict in the local prison just escaped. He was arrested for murdering a couple in their twenties. Please be careful if you are out right now." the news lady said. Pete immediately looked at you.

"We're never leaving the house again." he said.

"Pete, they'll catch him. Don't worry." suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh my God! I bet it's him! He's coming to get us too!" Pete jumped up and ran farther away from the door.

"We ordered pizza, stupid." you laughed and opened the door. "Told you, Pete!" standing at the door was a man holding a pizza box. "Here you go." you handing the man the money, took the pizza, and he left.

Pete and you sat down and started eating. "Breaking news: the police have released a picture of the escaped convict! It has also been confirmed that he is pretending to be a pizza man and we think he might be looking for a new victim." Pete and you glanced at the screen in sync.

On the screen was a picture of the man you just paid for your pizza. Pete's eyes grew wide, almost the size of the moon.

[[yOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOON ok i rlly need 2 stop making band jokes im sorry]]

"Pete, calm down. The door is locked, I set the alarm." he nodded. "It'll be okay." you smiled at him.

"I'd be so scared if you weren't here, not going to lie." he wrapped his arms around you and grinned.

Andy:

"Patrick is really pissed." Andy said as he walked in. He was gasping for air.

"Why?" you asked him. Andy's face was red, probably from running home from the studio.

"Pete and him got into an argument over song lyrics and he punched Pete. I'm really worried because Pete's nose is bleeding. But I don't want Patrick to do anything else, he's in a really bad mood." he said between deep breaths. "I'm really scared for him. I don't think he's okay, the stress is taking a toll on him."

"He'll be fine, Andy. He can handle himself. Give him some time." you kissed his cheek gently.

"I will, that's why I left."

[[first matter of business; i feel personally victimized by dan smith right now. why is he so cute?

third matter of business; i just started a book of my poems! go read it if you'd like to!

fourth matter of business; i love you all so much]]