You Cheat On Him With Another Band Member (!!) // pref #30

-tw: adultery, cheating-

-10 more prefs til 40 !! wow-

\\ the user that requested this was originally @falloutpeterick but she changed her user, so if that was your old user, thank you for requesting this! remember, you guys can always pm or comment requests! //

Patrick:

"You what?!" Patrick stared at you. You backed away from him.

"I, uhm, kissed, uhm, Pete." Patrick seemed to be shooting daggers out of his eyes.

"Really? Really, y/n? After what happened with your old boyfriend, you still cheated on me? Wow, that makes me feel great. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. I'm never good enough, am I?" he groaned.

"No, Patrick, that's not it."

"Then what is it?" he snapped.

"He kissed me. I didn't kiss him. Believe me, you are my entire world. I would never cheat on you."

"God, I'm gonna kill him for kissing you. You're mine. And only mine." you nodded and he kissed you on the cheek.

"Love you, Trick."

"I love you too. This is one time I will not be thanking Pete."

[[im sorry i had to]]

Pete:

-pete's pov-

I sat there, watching, as my best friend, Andy, leaned into kiss my girlfriend of three years. She blushed slightly, but let him proceed. I glared, hoping they'd turn and see me, but they didn't stop for awhile. When they were finally done eating each other's faces off, I wiped a tear off my cheek. She smiled at him and he smiled back. I remember when it was me smiling at her, me kissing her back, me blushing every time we were in public.

She finally glanced my way, caught my stare, and grimaced. I knew. She knew I knew. She told him she had to leave, Andy said goodbye and walked away, and she walked up to me. "Pete, how much did you see?" I looked away, not wanting to look her in the eye. "Pete." she was always impatient.

"Y/n, I saw all of it. I don't want to talk to you." I got up and started to walk away. I almost fell over my untied shoelaces, but gained my balance again.

I could feel her eyes burning into my back. I ignored it and kept walking, hoping she wouldn't come after me. She didn't; she just stood, alone, watching me leave.

I got into my car and started to drive. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I had to go. I decided to drive to one of my favourite places, the lake.

As I got closer to the bridge, I realized that my hands were trembling and I couldn't keep my grip on the wheel. The car swerved to the left and I frantically tried to gain control again, failing epically.

My car and I both flew off the side of the bridge and right into the lake below. I struggled for a bit to swim out, but all became black.

-third person pov-

"Oh my god. It's all my fault. None of this would've happened if I hadn't cheated on him." you chided yourself while running with the rest of Fall Out Boy to Pete's hospital room.

"You cheated on him?! This is your fault?!" Patrick glared at you. "How could you? Oh my god, y/n. I swear to god, if he dies, I'm going to be so pissed at you. We'll never talk again. F*cking pray that he's fine."

You ignored Patrick's remarks and finally reached Pete's room. "Pete!" you ran up to his bed, sobbing. "I'm so sorry, Pete. I shouldn't have cheated on you. I love you. God, Pete. I love you. Please don't leave me."

You looked around and saw that all the boys were crying, but you and Andy were crying the most, because you both felt as if it was your fault.

"Can I be with him alone for a bit?" you asked and the boys nodded and left. A doctor walked in a few seconds after.

"Hello. I'm doctor Bonnie. Now, I'm a big fan of Pete's, so I'm assuming you're y/n, his girlfriend. He fractured a few bones and has some damage to his lungs but other than that, he should wake up in a few hours, maybe sooner." you took a deep, shaky breath. He was going to be okay. The doctor left, leaving you alone with Pete.

You laid your head on his chest, while Patrick, Joe, and Andy came in every once and awhile to check on the two of you.

"Pete. I'm so sorry. Please just wake up. You're my world. I regret ever going with Andy. It was just that one lunch and the whole reason we had been there was because we were planning a party for you. I'm pregnant, Pete. And I wanted to surprise you. Us kissing shouldn't have happened. I should've pushed him off. I got caught up in the moment. God, Pete. I'm sorry. I love you. Please wake up."

You felt something stir underneath your head and jumped up. His eyes opened. "You're pregnant?" you nodded. "and you're not cheating on me with Andy?" you shook your head. "God, I love you." you bent down and he kissed you on your forehead.

"I'm glad we're okay now. Don't you ever drive like that again, okay?" he nodded.

-part of this was an excerpt from an andy fanfic i was writing. guess ill have to rewrite it now-

Andy:

"Joe? Y/n?" your boyfriend, Andy, asked quietly. You and Joe were laying in bed together at your house. Joe had spent the night and a few things had led to another. Andy had been out with some friends and wasn't supposed to be home until the late afternoon.

Guess he had decided to come home early.

Joe jumped up and grabbed his clothes off of the floor. "Hey, I'm sorry, man. Yeah uhm I'm gonna go." he bolted out the door.

"Y/n? Why? I thought we were going to get married.." Andy's voice cracked.

"I'm sorry." as you said that, something in Andy's eyes shifted.

"People always say they're sorry, but they're never f*cking sorry. I'm leaving. Mail my stuff to me, for all I f*cking care. I don't want to see you ever again." he grabbed his cell phone and charger off of the dresser and walked out the door, not even looking back at you.

Joe:

"Hey, Patr-" Joe stopped short. Patrick and you were standing in the studio, making out. "Wow. Okay. Cool. This is cool. This is just great! My best friend and my girlfriend. What will Elisa say? Do you think she'll be happy?" he glared at Patrick.

You backed away from Patrick. Joe had a angered look in his eyes, that was honestly scaring you. "Look, Joe, I'm so-"

"F*ck off, y/n. I can't believe you. Wow. Just wow. Continue what you were doing. I don't care. Because Patrick's the only taken one. Y/n, its over. God d*mn it! I can't believe you cheated on me." he quickly walked out of the room and you heard a few loud noises outside that made you think he was throwing stuff.

But you and Patrick didn't do anything. You both sat down, in different chairs, and just stared at the wall. What had you done? Wow.

;;;

i am so sorry this took forever for me to upload. ive been procrastinating so much lately because im finally happy and i want to do something while im happy! but you guys actually make me happier than anything, other than bands of course. so i decided to finally update! hope you all don't hate me.