Your Song // pref #7

last night, i was so excited about 1k reads on my fob prefs, that i updated pref #8 instead of pref #7. well, here's pref #7. sorry for any confusion
~~~~~

Patrick:

'Life Support' by Sam Smith, because he'll sing along to it and say you're his life support, he'll be just fine if you're by his side.

"can't you see that i am yours? so will you be my life support?"

Pete:

'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran, because he absolutely loves how amazing your voice sounds when you sing it. He also loves the lyrics because some of them describe how he feels when he's on tour and away from you.

"when i'm away, i will remember how you kissed me, under the lamppost, back on sixth street, hearing you whisper through the phone. wait for me to come home."

Andy:

'Lovesong' by The Cure, because it explains how he feels about you and he loves to act out drumming it whenever he hears it playing.

"however far away, i will always love you. however long i stay, i will always love you. whatever words i say, i will always love you. i will always love you."

Joe:

'If I Had You' by Adam Lambert, because you guys had been best friends before you started dating and he said he always felt like if he had you, that would be the only thing he'd ever need.

"if i had you, that would be the only thing i'd ever need. yeah, if i had you, the money, fame, and fortune never could compete."

~~~~~
i have no idea if they like these songs or musicians, but i love all the songs and musicians i mentioned.

qotc: who's your fav musician that i named up there?

aotc: i'd have to say ed bc ive been an ed sheeran fan for a long time and i just really love that ginger cutie.