You're A Musician // pref #26

[[thanks BacktotheFuturelover for the request!! ps; please send in more requests! i'm always open to your needs and wants!]]

Patrick:

"Oh my gosh! Pete!" Patrick ran to Pete's room, yelling. "Pete! Wake up! Wake up, dude! Peter!" he jumped up and down on top of Pete's bed, causing Pete to groan.

"What'd you wake me up for?" Pete asked grumpily.

"Guess who just responded to me on twitter!" Patrick gleamed.

"Y/n?"

"Yes!!" Patrick started jumping up and down again.

"Patrick, calm down. She didn't ask you to marry her."

"F*ck off, Peter. I'm happy right now. Don't rain on my parade!"

[[the black parade??]]

Pete:

"Dude, is that y/n over there?" Pete pointed to the screaming crowd across the street from them.

"Yeah, I think so." Pete jumped up from his seat at the café and ran across the street.

"Y/n, can I get a picture with you?" you were surprised to hear that.

"Pete Wentz wants a picture with me? I'd be glad to, but if you hadn't asked first, I'd be asking you the same! You're an incredible musician!" Pete blushed and you grinned.

After you two took a selfie, Pete pulled out a piece of paper with some numbers on it. "Call me sometime." he winked and ran back to the café.

Andy:

"Y/n, when's the new album going to be out?" Andy asked you.

"I don't know. I'm still writing a few songs for it. Want to help me?" he nodded. The two of you were sitting at a restaurant, vegan for Andy, of course.

"Okay, so you know the line from 'the (shipped) gold standard' that I love?" Andy nodded. "What about a spin-off of it?"

"Have you written it yet?" you nodded.

"How about this? 'I want to scream I love you from the top of my lungs, but I'm afraid that you might hear me?'"

"Whoa, I really like that! Who inspired it?"

"What do you mean?" you asked, feeling quite dumb.

"I mean, who'd you write it about?" you blushed.

"Oh.. well," you were speaking quietly now, "you.." now Andy blushed and you looked away.

"I love you too." he whispered.

Joe:

"Hey, its Joe Trohman from Fall Out Boy here and you're listening to Hits one on Sirius XM! I'm here to tell you the top songs in America right now! Here's a review of what we've heard so far!" Spyder Harrison was nodding to Joe as he talked.

"Number five was 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran! Number four was 'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift! Number three was 'Sugar' by Maroon 5! Number two was 'Centuries' by Fall Out boy. Woo! And here's your number one song in America, 'The Lights' by y/n! Nice job, y/n!!"

After the song was over, Spyder came back into the recording studio. "Joe, we've heard that you're a huge fan of y/n, so we told her. She admitted to being a big fan of Fall Out Boy since 2005! So, being the matchmakers we are, set up a date for you two!"

Joe grinned as you walked through the door. "Hey, Joe! Ready to go?"

[[gET ME OUT OF MY MIND]]

"Yeah!" and the two of you walked out.

[[hEy im thinking about making a book full of all my poems on here. would any of you read it?]]