You Fall Asleep // pref #20

[[woah pref 20 woo only 20 more til ur over the hill wow uve made it this far congrats preferences ur doing gr8 keep going lil buddy

what even im so lame this must be why i dont have fRIENDS

anyways, thanks Kendallsangelwwheels for the pref request !!

p.s.; the rest of my lovely readers ((thats you so pay attention susan !! i probably just made some girl named susan rlly creeped out. or maybe i made her cry bc she loves my prefs?? idK BUT HI SUSAN i dont even know a susan what off track blaine get back to the point)) can always comment pref ideas and requests or pm me some !! i'm always open to what you guys want]]

Patrick:

"Baby. Wake up." Patrick poked your cheek. "Babe, come on. We need to go to our bed. We can't sleep on the couch."

"Why not?" you said, groggily, still half asleep.

"Because the couch makes my back hurt. Please, baby."

"Can you carry me?"

"Of course." Patrick picked you up, bridal style, and carried you down the hallway into the bedroom. He laid you down on the bed and pulled the covers over you. "Good night, gorgeous."

"I love you."

"Love you too, y/n."

Pete:

You and Pete had been up late watching American Horror Story, but you fell asleep laying on his shoulder. He really wanted to go lay in bed, but he also really didn't want to wake you and move you. He ran his fingers through your hair and thought about the two options.

pros; sleeping in my comfortable bed. cons; waking up my beautiful girlfriend and making her upset because i woke her, he thought to himself.

He decided upon just sleeping on the couch that night, with you up against his chest.

Right before he fell asleep, he kissed your forehead. "Sweet dreams, beautiful." he whispered sleepily.

Andy:

"You look so beautiful." he murmured.

[[thats such a funny word im actually laughing murmur mermer what even its midnight im being weird sorry]]

He kissed your cheek gently. "I'm gonna get you to bed." he whispered, though he knew you had fell asleep. He picked you up and carried you up the stairs to bed.

Andy laid you down and smiled. "God, I love you. One day, I'm going to marry you. You are the love of my life, I swear."

Joe:

"Babyyy." you dragged out the 'y'.

"What, y/n?" Joe asked.

"I'm so tired." you giggled. One of the boys had slipped you a few drinks that night and alcohol always made you tipsy.

"So am I. We can go to bed."

"No. I don't want to go to bed." you giggled again.

"Babe, we should. You've been drinking, you're going to have a hangover tomorrow. We might as well go to sleep now."

"Fine. But no cuddles for..." you fell asleep mid-sentence. Joe laughed and picked you up in his arms.

"Come on, baby. Time to go to bed." he covered you up with the blanket and grinned. "I love you." he whispered.

[[a shORT ANDY ONE WHAT IS THIS]]

[[anyways, its late im tired but i dont wanna sleep so i may seem a bit weird sorry]]

[[also, i colored my hair purple today woo]]