• the beach bitches •

I woke up stretched across the living room floor with my legs drapped over Chris, I sat up to see everyone else also asleep on the floor.

We had drank a lot of wine last night we must have fallen asleep. I slowly got up carefully stepping over everyone, sneaking into the kitchen to make breakfast.

I chopped up some fruit and threw it into a bowl before heading out back to eat on a sun lounger on the back deck.

I sat watching the distant waves roll smoothly across the shore as I slowly ate my breakfast. I heard someone so I turned to look up, Sebastian must have just woken up I could see him in the kitchen making himself some toast.

He must have felt me looking at him because he turned around and smiled, grabbing his toast and coming to sit with me outside.

"Morning" he smiled before sitting down the lounger beside me, his couldn't have woken up long after me his voice was still deep and groggy.

"Is everyone else still asleep" I asked taking another bite into a piece of kiwi Sebastian nodded "yeah I don't even remember anyone falling asleep"

"yeah me either" me and Sebastian chucked and he pointed inside with the corner of his toast "but from the three empty bottles of wine on the side I'm guessing we drank quite a bit"

I shook my head looking down "yeah I'm never drinking wine again" Sebastian laughed we fell into a comfortable silence as we both watched the waves while we are our breakfasts.

* * * * * * * *

After I finished my breakfast I went up to my room to get ready for the day I threw on a bikini, some shorts and a tank top before heading back downstairs.

By the time I got back downstairs everyone else had woken up and were all dressed eating breakfast around the kitchen island.

"Right kam now your here we can talk about what we're going to do today" Anthony grinned at me as I walked over sitting down with everyone else.

Bella took a sip of her water "we could always just go down to kamila's beach"

Chris's mouth dropped "you have your own beach?"

I shrugged "I mean it's a private beach that came with the house so sort of yeah"

Anthony clapped "well that's that sorted then"

Bella smiled "we're going to the beach bitches" everyone erupted into laughter before tucking back into their breakfasts.

After everyone had finished their breakfast we dragged a few sun loungers down the the secluded beach, setting them all out in a row.

====================================

Posted by Kamila: