• telling the family •

A few days later I had decided to talk to my mom about Sebastian coming to New York and also tell the family about me and seb dating. I thought it would be best if I did it all in one go so when my mom invited me over for a family dinner I thought it would be a good time.

I walked in carrying a bottle of wine, pyro happily walking behind me heading straight for the crowd of children excitedly waiting for him. I greeted My mom kissing her on the cheek, handing her the wine she smiled taking it placing it behind her on the table.

I said hello to All my sisters and my brother Rob who I hadn't seen in what felt like ages. I walked over to him smiling as we did our handshake we made as children "you still remember it" he nodded "kami we practised it for months as kids I don't think it's possible for me to forget it" I laughed getting interrupted by our mom calling us all for dinner. The camera crew kept hidden from us all but we all knew they were there.

I helped Kim and Kourtney give all the children their food in the living room because of the shear about of kids my siblings had produced there was no way that we would all fit around a table so my mom had cooked them all picky bits putting them all in the living room with a movie to watch while they ate. Pyro sat down with the kids knowing that at least three of them would sneak him some extra food thinking I wouldn't know.

After getting all the kids sorted the adults sat around my moms dinning table. I sat between Khloe and Kylie as we all poured ourselves a generous glass of wine. My mom set out all the food in the centre of the table allowing us to all dig in.

We all talked catching up and joking with each other as we ate, it was nice being together as a family obviously this wasn't the whole family as Kanye wasn't here and neither was travis Kylie's boyfriend or my moms boyfriend but Kourtney's boyfriend Scott was here but he was always here.

After dinner we all moved outside as the sun began to set lounging around on the garden furniture as the herd of kids ran around laughing and playing with pyro.Kylie's daughter stormi had gotten tired out and she lay on my lap drifting in and out of sleep.

I looked up at the family still sipping one wine, "oh I have something to tell you all" they all looked over at me either smiling or eyeing me suspiciously, which wasn't intimidating at all. Scott nudged me "go on then kami" I frowned at him "you are not a blood relative you don't have the rights to call me that" Scott scoffed and Kourtney rolled her eyes and looked at me expectantly "just tell us"

"Alright...Me and Sebastian are dating"

My sisters all grinned talking over each other as they shouted 'I knew it' and 'I'm happy for you'. As they calmed down Kylie looked over at me smiling "when do we get to properly meet him" I shrugged "I don't know not yet, I'm not letting you all scare him of right away"

My mom frowned "how would we scare him off" I cocked my eyebrow "have you seen how many of you there are and none of you are exactly quiet people letting him meet you all at the same time would be terrifying" everyone nodded mumbling their agreement. Rob nodded he didn't look exited to meet Sebastian but he's an older brother when are they ever exited to meet their younger sisters new boyfriend.

Scott looked at me smirking I frowned at him "whatever your going to say don't" he laughed raising his hands in a fake surrender "I was just wanted to say you picked a good looking man" Kourtney elbowed him and he rubbed his side smirking still. Kim took a sip of her wine before looking back at me "well we're all very happy for you" I smiled "thank you"

For the rest of the evening we all sat around the fire pit in moms back yard laughing and talking as the children began to tire out retuning to the sides of their respective parents laying down nearly falling asleep only to be woken again by the laughter of the adults.