• boats and ice cream •

The next morning I woke up to Sebastian drawing shapes with his finger on my back, I turned over and smiled at him "morning sebby" he smiled back at me before leaning down to kiss me "morning. your mom asked us if we wanted to get breakfast with her in an hour" I smiled moving closer to him, wrapping arms around him nestling my head into his chest "well aren't you two a pair of besties"

Seb laughed shaking my head when he did "your phone was ringing and it woke me up so I answered for you, we even had a little chat"

I looked up at him confused "What about?"

Seb smirked before rolling over to get out of bed letting me fall off of him "what I talk about with your mom is between me and her"

I groaned "omg you sound exactly like mackie" Seb snapped his head and turned around to look at me offence covering his face, "Jesus kam don't ever say that again" I smirked "then tell me" Seb rolled his eyes throwing a pillow at me "she told me about your fear of butterflies" I frowned at him pushing the pillow he'd thrown at me away "I'm not scared of them I just don't like them their creepy"

Seb laughed walking around the bed to pull me out, "come on we gotta get ready" I nodded "I know I know"

Seb and I both got ready, I left Seb in the room to go into the bathroom to do my makeup I sat down cross legged on the counter so I could be near the mirror to see what I was doing. Seb walked in to brush his teeth and laughed "why are you sat like that" he came over and picked his tooth brush and toothpaste up looking at me as he brushed his teeth, "so I can see what I'm doing obviously" he laughed. I finished up and spun around so I was sat with my legs dangling off the edge of the counter, Seb spat out his toothpaste wiping his mouth before he stood between my legs smiling at me. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer, he leant down and kissed me "mm minty" Seb laughed stepping away so I could stand up.

We made our way down to the in hotel restaurant to meet my mom. She was already sat at a small table when we got there, she took her glasses off smiling at us as we walked over sitting down with her.

"Nice of you to join me" she said with sarcasm covering her tone as she laughed under her breath. I rolled me eyes playfully at her. The three of us ordered our breakfast, while we waited my mom started talking with Sebastian getting to know him more. It made me extremely happy to see the two of them getting on all Sebastian's nervousness from yesterday seemed to have completely disappeared, but he is an amazing actor so I guess I can never really be sure.

After about ten minutes the waiters came over filling our table with our breakfasts. We began eating my mom looked up from her plate at me "so what are you two planning on doing today?" I looked at Sebastian and he shrugged, I looked back at mom "I don't know"

She smiled at us "well it's supposed to be a nice day so I'm sure you'll find something to do" I nodded, the three of us finished our food before my mom patted her legs "I should be off now booked myself into a spar for the day"

Of course she has, I smiled and the three of us stood up I hugged my mom "you have fun with that mom" she nodded before hugging Sebastian "I will" she smiled one last time before leaving. Seb and I walked back up to our room were we stayed for a while until we decided what we were going to do for the day.

====================================
Instagram story posted by Kamila:

====================================Instagram story posted by Kamila: