• Anniversary •

The next morning I woke up when the bedroom door was slowly pushed open, I looked over at seb who was still fast asleep beside me his arm loosely draped over me. The door opened fully and Penelope and north came tip toeing in, I heard their tiny giggles as they walked over to my side.

I turned over to face them and sat up as they climbed in, I pulled them both up onto me "what are you two doing up" I whispered as they both snuggled into my side. "We got bored" north whispered back as she noticed Seb still asleep.

Whilst the pair tried to get comfortable north accidentally elbowed Penelope in the rib and she let out a loud Yelp quickly covering her mouth and looking at me apologetically. North shook her head "sshh uncle sebby is asleep"

Penelope sighed "sorry kami"

I smoothed down her hair "it's okay P"

Seb stirred beside me sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his face as he sat up and looked over at me and the girls who were trying and failing to be quiet. Seb chuckled slightly making us all look over to him.

"Good morning uncle sebby" north grinned at Sebastian over me. Seb sat up and smiled back at her "good morning"

Seb turned to me with a smile "happy anniversary love" I grinned back "happy anniversary sebby" Seb quickly leant over and gently kissed me Making both north and Penelope squirm and shout "yuck" in sync with each other.

Sebastian laughed picking up Penelope lifting her over me and onto his side. He started tickling her "how dare you say yuck" he said dramatically with a huge smile on his face. north laughed as she watched her cousin fall in to a fit of giggles. I looked down at north and grinned "I don't know what you laughing at little miss you said yuck to" I started tickling north making her fall into a fit of giggles as well.

=================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

==================================

After breakfast I drove both north and Penelope home to their moms before coming back home ready to spend the day with Seb. When I got home I walked into the kitchen to find Seb rummaging through the cupboards pulling stuff out.