• moving day •

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

=================================

I grabbed seb's feet and pulled him out from under the boxes, "you know to help you kinda have to not be under the boxes"

Seb stood up and laughed kissing my cheek "I don't know if you need my help pyro seems to have it all under control" Sebastian smiled at the Doberman over my shoulder I frowned and turned to see what he meant.

"Bud no don't chew that it's not food" I quickly walked over and pulled pyro away from the cardboard box he was attempting to rip to shreads.

"I'll take him outside then I'll come back and help" Seb kissed my forehead before shooing pyro down the hall and out into the yard.

Movers were all over the house helping to bring in the larger pieces of furniture to their designated rooms while Seb and I unpacked the small stuff.

I stood in the kitchen packing away plates, cups and mugs into different cupboards. Seb came back into the house and walked over wrapping his arms around my waist resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Mr Stan you are very unhelpful"

Seb chuckled spinning me around taking the plate out of my hand and placing it down on the counter beside me "and you Mrs Stan need to take a break"

Seb leant down and kissed me I smiled into the kiss before pulling away and wrapping my arms around his neck, "Mrs Stan" I repeated smirking up at him "I like that". Seb grinned "well that's good because I'm not sure if anyone's told you this but We happen to be getting married"

I laughed before gasping "no way, really"

Seb nodded smirking "really". I pried his arms off my waist smiling innocently up at him "but you know to get married we probably need a house that's not filled with boxes so maybe Mr Stan could start being a little more helpful". Seb grinned picking up a box of pots and pans and placing it down on the counter before looking at me,

"maybe he can"

=================================

Instagram post by Sebastian: