• infinity war •

I sat on seb's couch beside Anthony as I tied up my heels, Anthony laid back and let out a dramatic sigh "why is he taking so long"

I laughed and sat back with him, "he's probably doing his hair or cleaning his shoes"

Anthony grinned and looked over as the bedroom door opened and Seb walked out in his suit, I smirked over at him, he looked way to good right now "looking handsome sebby" I stood up and walked towards him wrapping my arms around his torso.

Seb kissed me but quickly pulled back and wiped the lip gloss of his mouth and laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. I walked away to pull Anthony up from the couch. "You are keeping this couch when you move right"

Seb frowned and turned to grab his phone he was so done with Anthony talking about his couch it was hilarious. I smiled and nodded at Anthony "absolutely"

Seb took my hand and led me and Mackie out of his house and out into the drive where a fancy looking limo was waiting. The driver got out and opened the door for us smiling as we walked over, I got in first shuffling down the fair end Seb climbed in next to me and Mackie sat opposite us.

Anthony looked around and grinned "god I love marvel" Seb nodded looking over at the complimentary champagne that sat on a small shelf. He leant over and handed me and Mackie each a glass before opening the bottle and pouring us all a glass.

We all smiled and clinked our glasses together before taking a sip. The drive wasn't to long but it was long enough for us all to have another glass and sing our Hearts out to whatever came on the radio.

When the driver eventually came to a stop outside the venue fans screaming could be heard I looked over at Sebastian I'd never done something like this before. Seb sensed my nerves and held my hand "don't worry you'll be fine I got you" I smiled and Anthony pretended to throw up "please don't ever say stuff like that in front of me again"

Seb and I simultaneously rolled our eyes and the driver opened the door the screams becoming louder. Anthony climbed out first waving as he did so before walking over to talk to fans eagerly waiting outside. Seb got out next extending his hand out for me he helped me step out of the car. As I did I smoothed down my dress before looking up and taking the arm Seb offered for me.

We walked along the carpet arms linked, stopping every so often for Seb to take pictures and sign things for fans. I saw Chris further down the carpet he looked around someone at me and waved a huge grin plastered on his face.

Seb rejoined me and we carried on walking only stopping now for pictures, Seb smiled before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest. We posed for pictures for a few seconds until Seb leant down and whispered in my ear "you look stunning doll" I smiled up at him before looking over at a beautiful woman waving at me and Seb.

Seb laughed and kept his arm around my waist as he walked us over to her, before we reached her I looked at him confused he smiled "that's Chris's mom Lisa I'm pretty sure we're sat with her" I nodded and turned to Lisa as we reached her.

Lisa smiled warmly as she hugged Seb, "Sebastian it's so good to see you again" she pulled back looking at me "and you brought your girlfriend, oh how much I've wanted to meet you Chris told me all about the little vacation you all went on" she walked over to me and hugged me as well.

She stepped back from the hug and her hand flew to her mouth, "oh my goodness I'm so sorry I never introduced myself, I'm Lisa Chris's mom" I laughed and nodded "it's great to meet to meet you I'm Kamila"

Lisa waved her hand "I know that" she laughed and I smiled, Seb rejoined us after stepping away to talk to Anthony and joe Russo. He wrapped his arms around me "I've got to go do interviews but I'll meet you inside" I nodded and Seb kissed my cheek before walking off down the carpet towards all the press teams stood eagerly waiting with microphones in hand.