• dinner and karaoke •

Posted by Chris Evans:

Comments:

@username: Steve Bucky and Sam are the best trio in the MCU
^^^
@kamilaJenner: wrong thor, Groot and rocket are the best trio
^^^
@chrisevans: traitor

@username: I'm currently living for this whole group vacation and idk why
^^^
@username: it's such an odd group of people but I love it

@imsebastianstan: damn the back of my head looks good

Posted by Kamila Jenner:

Comments:

@anthonymackie: false you love my jokes
^^^
@kamilaJenner: 😏

@username: the most wholesome friendship

@username: wait ten years how did they meet
^^^
@username: high school

@krisjenner: 🥺🥺
^^^
@anthonymackie: oh kris we need to catch up it's been a while
^^^
@kamilaJenner: LEAVE MY MOM ALONE
^^^
@username: 💀💀💀

Posted by Anthony Mackie:

Comments:

@username: they look so fun

@username: who doesn't love karaoke

@gigihadid: you know we sound good tho
^^^
@chrisevans: no you don't
^^^
@imsebastianstan: my ears hurt

@username: but the real question is what song where they singing 🤔
^^^
@kamilajenner: sweet Caroline, duh 🙄

====================================

Kamila's POV:

After dinner we found ourselves in a karaoke bar, all completely drunk out of our minds. Me Gigi and Bella had sung sweet Caroline at the top of our lungs, none of us were great singers so it sounded terrible and every now and then we would stop mid song and burst into laughter.

I made my way over to the bar ordering myself a drink, seb was already stood there he turned and smiled at me as I attempted to order slightly slurring my words. The bartender slid me my drink and I turned to Sebastian taking a sip.

"You ladies gave us all quite a show" he laughed and I smiled "we're on vacation it's not like I'm ever going to see these people again" Sebastian nodded "very true" we clinked our glasses together and watched as Bella tried to persuade Chris to sing with her, "go on Chris" I called from the bar as he gave in letting Bella take his hand and pull him up to the mini stage.

Me and Sebastian laughed together as we watched Chris reluctantly sing eye of the tiger with Bella who was loving life, she was a confident person but give her some alcohol and her confidence triples. Anthony and Gigi whooped and cheered at the two, Chris face was bright red.

The song ended and Chris quickly walked off the stage and sped over to the bar, I patted him on the shoulder "you were great" he rolled his eyes at me and I laughed.

We stayed at the bar until the owner was practically pushing us out the door at closing time. The streets of Honolulu were pitch black dimly lit by the street lamps above. I shivered under the nightly breeze Sebastian threw his arms over my shoulder drunkenly swaying on his feet. Gigi was the most sober out of the group so naturally the Uber calling duties fell on her.

The six of us all stood outside the karaoke bar waiting for the Uber to arrive. It was 3am so there wasn't many people around the city. I leant further into Sebastian stealing his body heat to warm myself up, he rubbed his hand up and down my arm. I looked around me Anthony was sat on the floor with Bella and Gigi was stood a little down the path from us all constantly looking from her phone to the street trying to spot the Uber. Chris was stood next to Sebastian and I looking at his feet swaying.

The Uber pulled up and we all piled in, my house was slightly outside the city so it was about a fifteen minute drive from where we were. Because of the size of our group the Uber that came was an eight seater van. The Uber driver had to pull back the middle seat to let Anthony and Chris into the back, Gigi sat in the passenger seat with the driver and I sat in between Sebastian and Bella in the middle.
"Aww yeah cool kids at the back" Anthony whooped as him and Chris laughed together in the back. Sebastian turned around and looked at them, "don't be jealous sea bass" Anthony cooed earning him and annoyed frown from seb.

the driver pulled off down the street I felt myself growing more and more tired, it had been a long ass day and these heels were not helping. Bella leant her head onto my shoulder and I laid my head on top of hers, Bella sighed "I'm so drunk" I giggled "me to"

The whole drive back I was constantly fighting with my eyes to stay awake, the driver pulled onto my drive and we all got out. As soon as I stepped out the the Uber i took my heels off letting my toes stretch out in the grass that lead up to the front door.

Gigi thanked the driver and gave him a tip he drove away leaving us all to slowly stumble our way into the house. Instead of climbing the stairs we all just collapsed onto the huge couch in the living room.