• the talk •

I was sat in the garden watching the sun set as pyro ran around the backyard , Sebastian was supposed to be coming over, after the brunch I had with my mom and Kylie I texted Sebastian asking to talk and thankfully he wanted to do the exact same thing.

I heard Sebastian call through the house, "I'm in the backyard" I turned and looked at the back door as Sebastian came through he smiled and sat down beside me on the outdoor couch.

Pyro spotted Sebastian and came running over to greet him, Seb ruffled the top of the Doberman's head before turning to me, "so you wanted to talk"

My confidence has completely gone, "I-uh yeah" Sebastian looked at me expectantly as I stuttered over my words, this is the most awkward conversation I've ever had to start. Sebastian chuckled at my nervous state he threw an arm around my shoulder pulling me in to his side. I'm pretty sure Sebastian was magic because I instantly felt more at ease, I smiled cuddling up to him "Sebastian" Seb looked down at me "Kamila"

"What are we?"

Seb smiled "is that what your panicking over?" I nodded "well yeah" Sebastian kissed the top of my head "well I'd like you to be my girlfriend?" I sat up and looked at seb both of us smiling "really?" He nodded I leant down and kissed him "I'd like that a lot to"

Seb grinned wildly and hugged me, the evening breeze came through the yard tickling us, I got up "hold on I'll get a fire going" Seb nodded watching as I got a fire started.

I sat back down, pyro came and sat beside me excitedly watching the fire I had to keep pulling him back away from it as Seb laughed.

====================================

Posted by Sebastian:

Comments:

@anthonymackie: oh Christ that dog is a demon
^^^
@imsebastianstan: ooohh I'm praying for you if kam reads that
^^^
@kamilajenner: Mackie i will hurt you if you disrespect my son again he is and angel thank you very much

@username: Kamila looks so offended

@khloekardashian: two psychos

@kamilajenner: this is my new favourite picture

====================================

I'm not really sure how it happened but me and Sebastian ended up deciding to go for a walk, with pyro of course.

Luckily at this time of night paparazzi weren't outside my house so me and Sebastian could just be us.

We walked hand in hand down the street until we found ourselves at the beach not to far from my house. I took my shoes off as we hit the sand digging my feet, I unhooked pyro from his leash letting him run himself wild along the beach.

I looked into the sea and turned back to Seb grinning "kam why are you looking at me like that?"

"We should go for swim" I smiled slipping off my dress leaving it in a pile by my shoes on the sand before running down the beach and into the sea.

I turned around treading water to see Sebastian pulling of his shirt and following me down into the water. Sebastian swam over to me smiling widely, "your nuts you know that right" Seb reached me in the water I shrugged "there's no one else here so why not" Seb pulled me closer towards him kissing me softly, he pulled away smirking "I like being able to do that" I laughed "me too" I shivered slightly "but maybe swimming at night wasn't one of my best ideas" Seb nodded "you think, it's freezing kam"

We both swam back to the shore, we were both shivering messes as we pulled our clothes back on the fabric sticking uncomfortably to our skin. I looked around to see pyro still running around like a lunatic flicking sand everywhere as he tried to dig.

I called the Doberman over clipping his leash back on before we all quickly headed back to my house to warm up.

Once we were back I threw our clothes in the dryer before me and Sebastian decided we both needed showers to warm back up again, and as any intelligent adults would we decided to shower together 'to save water'. Most people would have taken that as an opportunity to, in the words of Steve Rogers, fondue, but not us we ended up having a bubble fight with the suds from the Shampoo.

We got out of the shower wrapping ourselves in towels, I went into my closet to put on my Pyjamas and looking for the biggest oversized hoodie I could find, I found one and threw it at Seb "here this might fit you, your clothes are still in the dryer"

Seb pulled the hoodie over his head and nodded "fits perfectly" he looked down "but what am I supposed to do about the lower half" I laughed before thinking for a minute. "Oh actually wait there" I went back into my closet pulling a box from the top shelf hidden in the corner, a few years ago my brother had done a brand deal with some socks and boxers brand and our whole family got sent the PR package so lucky for Seb I had a pair of boxers lying around.

I gave the boxers to Seb and he looked at me confused "I'm not wearing your ex boyfriends boxers" I shook my head "their not my ex boyfriends their from a PR package, so calm yourself sebby" I smirked as he rolled his eyes "you know I don't like being called that" I nodded throwing myself onto my bed "I know that's why I say it"

Seb frowned getting into my bed beside me, I like how comfortable we were already he didn't have to ask to stay the night he knew he just could and I'd let him, but I suppose that's one of the perks to being close friends before getting into a relationship.

I shuffled closer to Sebastian and he wrapped his arms around me, we were both exhausted from our days pyro leapt up onto the bed and made himself comfortable on the other side of the sebastian, I sighed "traitor" Seb laughed "I told you he loved me more" I rolled over away from Seb, faking annoyance, making myself comfortable.

Seb muttered something to the sleepy dog laid beside him that I couldn't quite hear from my position, but I couldn't help but smile slightly he was talking to my dog and that made my heart explode with butterfly's.

I felt the bed rise and footsteps move around the bed, Seb climbed in on the side i had rolled to, smiling as he rewrapped his arms around me this time tightly so I couldn't role away again. "Seb your squeazing me I'm going to pop" Sebastian laughed not removing his grip around me eventually I gave up trying to wriggle away and gave in, "you need to apologise?" Seb furrowed his brows "for what?"

"For saying that MY son loves you more than me"

Sebastian smiled before giving me a really dramatic look "Kamila Angelina Jenner I am so very sorry"
I nodded satisfied with his response, "wait how do you know my middle name?"

"Mackie told me" that makes sense Mackie tells everyone everything, I yawned feeling sleep creeping up on me.

"Hey Kam can we keep this between us family and friends for now I don't want the media getting pushy and involved"

I nodded "I was going to say the same thing"

====================================

A/n: okay yesterday it was 1k reads and today it's 2k I can't even count that high what the hell THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I'm so happy that people are enjoying this book.

Also just wanted to say that if updates are slow for the next six ish weeks I'm sorry I have school and exams that are really important so I'll be trying to focus on them but knowing me I probably won't and will just write but updates may not be everyday.