• sister intervention •

A few days later I knocked on Kim's door, it opened and I fully expected to see Kim or Kanye but to my surprise I was greeted by north i knelt down and hugged her "hey northie where's your mom" she pointed to the kitchen and I nodded, I felt bad I hasn't hung out with my sisters for a while so I decided to give them a visit.

I walked towards the kitchen hearing voices, I turned the corner to see khloe and Kourtney also here. "Hey guys, north let me in" they all turned and looked at me they all looked guilty.the camera crew where here aswell but we never paid any attention to them.

"I can come back if your busy I just haven't seen you all in a while" khloe shook her head getting up and throwing an arm around me "no no we were just chatting" khloe guided me over to the kitchen table where they were all sat.

I sat down and they all looked at me expectantly, "what, what did I do" Kourtney and khloe smirked to themselves.

Khloe looked at me "when were you planning on telling us about Sebastian" I frowned I could tell were this was going "what about him we're friends"

Kourtney scoffed "Oh come on it's got to be more than that your always with him" I shook my head "just friends" Kim's kids came into the kitchen north helping her toddler sister to walk and saint coming over to me.

I pulled him up onto my lap bouncing him on my knee as I talked with my sisters. They all dropped the Sebastian topic pretty quickly as we all caught up on anything and everything that had been happening in the last few weeks. Kim was currently working on setting up a shape wear business, khloe was focusing on her daughter and Kourtney was busy with her website pooch.

Saint, looked up at me from my knee,taking advantage of a small moment of silence between conversations "Mom said your friends with captain America" I laughed and Kim shrugged "yeah I guess I am" saints mouth dropped "is he strong" I nodded "very strong he pushed me off a boat" saints eyes lit up "that's so cool" khloe laughed "who knew me rejecting Mackie would lead you to that friendship" I nodded and laughed  "I really do have to thank you for that one he's like a bad smell can't get rid of him" I said sarcastically I loved Mackie a lot and he was my closest friend I'd known him for what felt like forever.

====================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila

Instagram story posted by Kim:

A/n: sorry it's short next one is longer :)