• E! News article 2 •

Kamila Jenner and Sebastian Stan seen leaving LA bar together

For the past few months multiple rumours have been spread on a possible relationship between supermodel and reality TV star Kamila Jenner and actor Sebastian stan.

The pair were seen together leaving a bar together in downtown LA after attending a party hosted by none other that Robert Downey JR to celebrate the filming wrap of avengers infinity war.

The paparazzi near the bar caught this moment of the pair leaving.

This photo being released has made many fans spiral, the pairs ship name #sebila has been trending since the photo was released, Sebastian and Kamila are yet to comment on the photo but many fans suspect that they won't as they have not commented ...

This photo being released has made many fans spiral, the pairs ship name #sebila has been trending since the photo was released, Sebastian and Kamila are yet to comment on the photo but many fans suspect that they won't as they have not commented on any previous photos or articles made about them in the last few months.

What do you think are the two in a not so secret secret relationship or not?

Read more articles like this one:

What to expect from the new season of keeping up with the kardashians

Avengers infinity war release date announced

Kamila Jenner vogue 72 questions

Top ten marvel moments from the beginning