• new york •

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

====================================

Tweeted by Kamila:

Comments:

@anthonymackie: I've been ditched again 😪
^^^
@imsebastianstan: get over it

@username: Kamila in New York is always a vibe no one can tell me otherwise
^^^
@username: FACTS

====================================

By the time we had arrived in New York it was beginning to get dark and me and Sebastian were both tired and hungry. The car waiting outside the airport took me and Seb to the hotel we would be staying in. My mom was due to land in a hour and she would come to our hotel room to give me my schedule for the next couple of days while we were in New York, she told me she'd made sure that I had some spare time so I could spend it with Sebastian which I appreciate I'd feel bad if he came to New York and all I did was work and didn't spend at least a little time together.

The hotel room was big, there was an armchair and a couch in the corner and the bed was huge. The bathroom had a big tub and shower combo with his and hers sinks which Seb liked A lot.

The two of us dropped our bags onto the floor flopping onto the bed, I let out a deep sigh before turning to look at Sebastian "do you wanna order room service" seb nodded "please, I'm starving" I laughed sitting up and crawling up the bed to the bedside table were the phone and menu sat. I handed Sebastian the menu so he could look to see what he wanted.

"Kam Do you want to share a pizza?" Seb looked back up at me handing me the menu I nodded "yeah which one" Seb shrugged "pepperoni"

"Classic"

Seb smiled and I grabbed the phone and called for the room service. I turned back after hanging up the phone to see Seb making himself comfortable trying to figure out how to use the tv remote.

"Why do hotels always have such confusing remotes" I laughed shuffling next to him, after a few minutes we both figured it out and picked a movie to watch, "coralline seriously kam" I smirked"have you ever watched it"

Seb shook his head "no it's a kids film" I patted his arm "it's okay to be scared sebby" Sebastian rolled his eyes and I laughed, about ten minutes into the movie the room service came. Seb got up and thanked the man before bringing our pizza back to the bed.

====================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

====================================

We sat eating pizza while watching the movie together for a while, Seb frowned "I thought this was a kids film whys it so creepy" I shrugged and smiled "I don't know, would you let her sew buttons in your eyes" Seb shook his head "no way" we carried on watching the movie had nearly finished and we had eaten the whole pizza moving the tray it was on onto the side table. Seb had wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him "I'm never letting you pick the movie again" I laughed "I did tell you it was a little scary"

There was a knock at the door and I looked at seb "that will be my other mother" Seb laughed sitting up straight, this would be the first time he was meeting my mom and although he hadn't said anything I knew he was a little nervous.

I opened the door hugging my mom as she stepped into the room, she let go off me and looked behind me seeing Sebastian who had stood to greet her. Mom went straight over to him smiling "you must be Sebastian it's great to finally meet you" she pulled him into a hug which shocked him but he hugged back smiling at me over her shoulder, "it's nice to meet you to miss Jenner" my mom scoffed "please call me kris"

"Okay mom you can let him go now"

Seb laughed as my mom let him go, and sat down on the arm chair as me and Seb sat opposite her on the couch. Seb put his arm around my shoulder and I held my knees up by my chest as my mom started talking about my schedule.

Mom pulled out her phone scrolling through it as she listed the times I needed to remember "You have the morning free tomorrow but you need to be at the venue for two and the show starts at six" I nodded "what time does it finish"

"Eight, but there's an after party that you both have been invited to and it would be nice if you could show up you don't need to stay long just take a couple pictures have a drink and then leave"

That didn't sound like such a harsh day, some times when I've had shows they asked me to get here like six hours early to practise quick changes but since I was only walking two looks I didn't need to be there for so long which was a plus in my book.

"Then the day after you have the whole day to do whatever you guys want, but the day after your on Jimmy Fallon"

I frowned "since when was that happening"

"Kylie wants you to announce the joint makeup line you guys are doing for her brand"

I nodded and mom continued Seb trailed his fingers up and down my arm he was probably bored out of his mind right now. "The Glam team will come here to your room at 7pm to get you ready and then a car will come and take you to the studio for 11pm"

That sounded a little more stressful then the runway prep I'd have to do tomorrow. My phone buzzed as my mom sent over the schedule and then she stood "I'll let you both sleep of you need anything else my room is a few doors down 46H" I nodded hugging my mom and showing her out.

I turned back to Seb who was yawning, "sorry you had to sit through that" he shrugged smiling at me "it's fine but can we go to bed now" I laughed "definitely" Seb and I changed into our Pyjamas before climbing into bed and cuddling up.

I laid my head on sebs chest as he ran his fingers through my hair, we both soon drifted off to sleep tangled in each other's arms.