• the fitting •

Calling 'sebby 😏'
Accept | decline

"Hey Kam...are you driving?"

"Yeah but don't worry it's on hands free so I'm not gonna crash"

"Okay just checking, did you need something"

"Yeah have you sorted your outfit for the premier yet"

"I have why?"

"What colour is it?"

"Oooh kam are we gonna match"

"Yeah we will of you tell me the Colour I'm on my way to the fitting now so kinda need to know"

"Alright alright, it's black like fully black"

"Okay black got it"

"Do I get a picture when you've found what your wearing"

"Let me think about that...no"

"Ugh come on kam"

"It's a surprise"

"Fine"

"Ooh someone sounds grumpy"

"Yeah yeah. I got to go do press I'll come over later though, I want to talk to you about something"

"Uh oh is it Good or bad"

"Depends on how you answer"

"Jeez Seb way to make me feel like I've done something wrong"

"NO it's not anything you've done I promise I'll talk about it later"

"Okay bye I love you"

"I Love you to kam"

===================================

I knew I could of gone by myself but I always like having someone else's input on outfits for events and Gigi had rang me the night before wanting to talk to me in person so I thought why not kill two birds with one stone and invite her along as well.

The store I pulled up at was actually owned by my stylist she had told me to meet her there so that we could go through some options that either she had designer herself or that she bought from her office made by other brands.

I saw Gigi waiting just inside for me, I walked in and the bell above the door rang. Gigi looked up and I hugged her before turning around to see My stylist coming around the corner smiling.

She led Gigi and I into the back of the store and sat us down on a couch before pulling a chair up infront of us and putting down some magazines of the coffee table to pull inspiration from.

We all flicked through magazines, Gigi included she loved helping people pick out outfits wether that was me or Bella she didn't care.

My stylist, Rory, looked up from her magazine at me  "do you have a colour or style your looking for I know your going with Sebastian so do you guys want to match"

I grinned and nodded "yeah seb said he's got a fully black suit so my outfits got to be black" Gigi awed and smiled at me "you two are so cute it makes me sick" I laughed at her shaking my head "you and zayn aren't any different to us"