• meeting scarlett •

A/n: okay I know I said I was putting this book on pause but...I lied kinda had an epiphany last night so ITS BACK BESTIES

====================================

Instagram story posted by Kamila:

====================================

{incoming call from Mackie}
Answer|decline

"Hey Mackie"

"Actually it's seb I stole his phone to call you"

"Why didn't you just use your phone?"

"That's why I'm calling I left it at yours last night"

"Oh right, do you want me to bring it to you"

"Yeah, That would be great"

"Okay I'm at a shoot right now but I should be done in like two hours I can bring it to you then, where will you be?"

"I'm stuck on set all day I'll text you the location in a sec"

"Alright I'll get it to you then, I'll see you later seb"

"Okay thank you kam"

====================================

After finishing my shoot I quickly drove home and found Sebastian's phone still on my coffee table from the night before.I gave pyro a treat and then got back into my car and headed to meet seb on set.

I pulled up to set and got out of my car I saw Chris sat outside on a bench with a woman so I walked over. "Hey Chris do you know where seb is?" Chris and the woman looked up at me and instantly recognised the woman as Scarlett Johanson. Chris smiled "yeah he's in his trailer, I'll show you" he turned to Scarlett "I'll see you later" she smiled and Chris started walking and I followed.

Chris turned to me as we walked "how come your here?"

"Sebastian's an idiot and left his phone at mine last night" Chris cocked an eyebrow at me "so he was at your house"  his tone was incredibly suggestive, I shoved his shoulder and frowned "shut up" we stopped outside a trailer and Chris smirked "he's in there I'll leave you to it"

"I hate you" Chris laughed at me as I flipped him off when he went to walk away, I turned and knocked on the trailer door it quickly opened to Sebastian dressed as Bucky. He invited me inside and I took his phone out of my bag and handed it to him. "Thank you, your a life saver" I laughed "I gave you your phone not a kidney calm down"