• spiderman really? •

Kourtney hugged me squeezing slightly "thank you for this" I let go of her escaping her embrace waving my hand dismissively at her "oh please you know I love hanging out with the mini man" I ruffled the small boys blonde hair as he stood beside me.

Reign was sick so kourtney had brought him over so that I could look after him while she worked, I didn't mind though I was getting bored of being alone in the house, well apart from pyro but he couldn't exactly talk back to me.

My eldest sister hugged me one last time before kissing Reign on the top of the head and leaving, I turned to the three year old "so mini man what are we gonna do" he looked up at me brushing his hair out of his eyes with his palm "pyro" I laughed leading the little boy into the living room where my dog was laid out on the couch.

I grabbed a couple blankets and watched as the sick three year old crawled up onto my couch cuddling up to the Doberman, who usually didn't like to be bothered while he slept but he seemed to make an exception today. I handed Reign the blankets tucking him in slightly he looked up at me with his big doe eyes "Aunt killa" I always found the way he said my name completely adorable he was only three so talking was still a skill he was working on.

"Yeah"

"Can we watched Spider-Man" I smiled down at him "sure bud" Spider-Man is his favourite movie at the moment which meant he wanted to watch it pretty much 24/7. I grabbed the tv remotes and turned on Spider-Man for him, I sat and watched the movie with Reign, he left the side of pyro and was now snuggled into me, completely mesmerised by the back flips Spider-Man was doing. "Aunty killa, can you flip like spider man?" I laughed "no I'm not a superhero like he is"

====================================

Instagram Story posted by Kamila

Anthony Mackie replied to story:

Anthony
Just so you know your nephew has no taste 🤮

Kamila
Don't be mean he's three, taste comes with age my friend

Anthony
You better hope it does
———————————————————————————
Imsebastian Stan replied to story:

Sebastian
Uh oh has Anthony seen this

Kamila
Oh yeah and he did not approve, no surprises there

Sebastian
You should make him watch a real superhero movie

Kamila
Oh yeah like what...iron man