𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟷𝟾 ; 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

Dear, Lawrence                                December 4, 1889

I don't need to write these anymore... my heart is complete, my head is complete, and I finally feel like myself. But the thought of not waking up each morning and writing down my deepest feelings to you hurts, because what if you aren't right there to hear them? I wanna tell you everything, and kiss you and talk to you and take you on gorgeous trips with me where I can help you make cakes for parties and you can help me design buildings for huge companies that sell the paper I'm writing on. I know I'm going to, because finally in all of your glory you are mine.

It's so much more rewarding than I thought it would be when I was younger. Because I get to kiss you... and look at you... both things I previously tried to avoid.

I'll be there for you now, darling. No need to worry.

Love, Tate.

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

I wake up to the light shining on my face, expecting to see pres on the other side of the room but I don't. I see Tate's record player, and his cello leaning against a wall. I feel his silk undershirt laying over me and my dress folded on the chair.

When I look around I see him standing at the end of the bed, rolling up his sleeves to his elbows. He turns around, his dark wavy hair falling over his eyes.

"Oh... sorry to wake you, love." He mumbles, walking over to me and crouching in front of me. He smiles, running his thumb over my cheek and kissing my forehead.

Before I could lean in and kiss his lips though, I stand up hurriedly and look around, throwing off his over shirt and putting on my dress. "No no mother must be wondering where I am and Avery will be coming over soon and I-" I stress, my hands trying to tie my dress on but being too worried to do so. I throw the laces down and cover my eyes with my hands. "Oh no Tatum!" I cry, but he slowly walks over and grabs the laces, tying them and then grabbing my arm and kissing up me.

His lips go from my hand to my shoulder to my collarbone to my jaw and finally my lips, smiling against me and shaking his head.

"Don't worry, I've telegraphed them already and let them know you fell asleep after making me and Columbin some dinner." He mumbles, brushing his fingers through my hair, "Don't worry, Lawrence. I have this figured out.." I sigh, grabbing his face and rubbing my thumbs along his soft skin. "I don't deserve you..."

"Oh darling... you deserve so much more than me." He mumbles, kissing my lips and grabbing my hand, "now I thought, today we could go have a picnic by Columbin's college, the courtyard is quite beautiful, we could pick up some food from the bakery too! Maybe take some to the kids downtown! If you get tired I can carry you or even call us a carriage-"

I stop him by jumping on him and giggling, wrapping my arms around him and smiling. "You're so perfect ahh!!" I say as he holds me up by my butt, I kiss over his cheeks and jump down, running down the steps of his house.

He smiles at me as he looks over me, his hands holding onto mine so softly. "I think we could probably afford two pretzels for ourselves too! Just as a little treat!" I wink, walking over to the kitchen and starting to make a breakfast for me and Tate.

It only takes a few moments before food is plastered on a plate in front of him. He smiles as he takes a bit of food, looking at me. "What?" I ask with a smile and he shakes his head, "Nothing of your concern darling, I must say this food is utterly rancid though!" He groans with a fake gag, smiling as he awaits my response.