𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟷𝟷 ; 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕

Dear, Lawrence November 24, 1887
      Why'd you have to be so perfect? Why'd you have to cause so many problems for me Lawrence. I didn't mean to do it... I didn't mean to kiss you. It just happened and I couldn't stop and when I did I regretted it. Not that I regretted kissing you because that's... one of the things I've been waiting to gather enough courage to do for a while. I regretted not doing it sooner though, because it would cause so many problems now. I did it anyway though... Presley can't know yet. Presley can't ever know until she gets married to another. Nobody can know, ever.

My love, Tate

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

I don't know what got into me, maybe it was the idea that he didn't like Presley anymore. But he grabs onto my face and presses me into him harder, pushing me against the door and kissing down my neck and then back up again, leaving me flustered as I cover my mouth.

"Moan if you have to... I won't tell." He mumbles against my skin , his hot breath heating me up as I take a heavy breath out. He leans back in and kisses my lips, passionately.

I move my hands onto his jaw, running my fingers through his hair and pressing him into me. His hands traveled down to my corseted waist , resting right before my dress poofs out. The candle lit the side of his face up, the outside a dark blue as the sun travels down.

He moved back though, his face red and his eyes unable to look at me. His face was full of worry as his eyes looked me up and down one last time.

That's what I've been waiting for for so long... and it was exactly what I wanted. I've been waiting since I was little, just for this moment. And I didn't expect him to do this...

"Fuck..." he mumbles, looking at me with beautiful eyes and kissing me one last time. Presssing his lips to mine as he holds onto my face, before shaking his head and throwing the door open and rushing out.

"Wait..." I say oh so quietly, grabbing onto his hand as he rushes outs but it slips out of my hold just in time for him to walk away.

I sigh, closing the door to be alone with my thoughts as I touch my lips. That was my first kiss... the first touch I've had from a man... ever.

And right after he ran away as though it was the worst decision of his life....

I sigh.

It hurts. I don't get hurt by things other than my mum very often.... but this hurt so bad. It was like waves of pain in my stomach.

I guess I understand why he had to leave and act like he didn't do it, he's in love with another, but he didn't have to kiss me in the first grade place....

I'd make him regret if, or at least I want to. Tonight's the ball and Koremen is taking me.... I can kiss Koremen.... I can be beautiful.

I dust myself off and open the door, walking down the stairs and ignoring him completely as he stares at me from the kitchen, his breathing ragged. I stare out the front window, waiting for two moments as he stares at me.