𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟷𝟽 ; 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢

Dear, Lawrence December 3, 1889

Oh my beloved, how I have longed for this. To freely express my feelings and kiss you and take you away from everything else in the horrid world that could do you any harm. I've waited for so long, trying to push away and pretend but no. Finally... you're mine. It's not a drastic change I suppose since we've talked so much already but now I can finally show you how much you mean to me. And Lawrence you mean so so much.

your love, Tate.
𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

I press his lips to mine, water dripping down my face. He pulls back for a second, holding onto my face and looking all around it.

A tear slips down his cheek as he kisses my cheek and down my jaw and all over my neck. My fingers grip through his hair and pull, kissing all over his face as he does to mine.

"You're so handsome.." I mumble, as his hands run down my body and sit on my waist. My wet dress drags my down but he picks me up and spins me around. "I beg to say that you're so much prettier..."

My breathing is heavy but he doesn't mind as he takes off his coat and wraps it around me. "Lawrence... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I laugh, "Tatum I have to go, my mother is desperately waiting for me I can see her on the porch waving like a mad man... but of course I will be. Why wouldn't I when you love me." I say, poking fun at him.

"I bet you'll be the first one to say that you love me." He mumbles with a smirk and I laugh, beginning to run to my mother.

"I take those odds!"

I blow him a kiss before I run to my mother and smile, "How are you mother?"

"Well I'm splendid and I see you are too!"

"Truly!"

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

I lay down on my bed, holding my heart and smiling into nothing. Because I got him...

It's an electrifying feeling. After years and years and years of wondering and wishing that I had him and that he liked me back... he does.

And I'm oh so stubborn, way too much so to say that I love him first.

But I do... I love him.

I stand up, deciding that I'm going to his house. I can see the light radiating from his house in the dark, candles and oil lights lighting up his room and seeping out the window.

I rush to his porch, walking into the pristine birch house and going up the stairs. Columbin is off on a work trip and his dad is being surrounded by multiple nurses right now, studying him before he passes.

None of us are that sad, only because he just wants to be with his wife again. He loved her so so much...

I walk in, hearing the music better as I creep up the steps. "Hello?" I ask as I walk in, seeing him playing gracefully.

He stands up quickly, leaning his cello against his bed and walking towards me with a large smile on his face. "Hello, Darling.." he mumbles, grabbing onto my face and looking down at me.

He leans in, pressing his lips to mine and peppering kissed down to my collarbone. "I'm so happy I can do that now... with no worry in my head except whether I'm pleasing you-"