𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟷𝟶 ; 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕

THESE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE UNEDITED!

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟷𝟶 ; 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕

Dear, Lawrence November 23, 1887

Oh dear Heavenly Father I cannot seem to stop writing today. It's just that it's right before bed, so I guess it's better know as the early hours of the twenty-fourth, but I plan on telling you a secret tonight. I'm not sure how you will react or if you'll be happy but if all doesn't go well I suppose I can just back track. I am planning on telling you that I don't want to have Presley as my bride. It's just useless at this point. Neither me or Presley want to be together, we both know that. We both know I've always like Lawrence a little bit more. Of course I do still believe I'll end up with Presley, but I want to tell you in the hopes it'll make something happen with us. I don't think Ive thought that I'd end up with you since school. Despite the fact that I liked you during school, when you left school and didn't go back for more education it just set me off. I'm proud of you doing what you want to, but having you as my bride was risky and could ruin everything I've built up for myself at your dads company reputation wise. I only want to be with you if I can't have Presley, and if I stop trying with Presley and she still wants to marry me then I will. For a while though I've hoped that you would be my bride Lawrence, and it scares me. I feel like I'm put back in grade school. I just look at you and go, "wow". I can't imagine not seeing you everyday anymore, and when I look back on it it's weird to think that at that time I was doing it all for Presley. I'm doing everything with you as my motivation now, Lawrence. No matter what I'll love you.

Sincerely yours, Tate.

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

"I... I don't think so..." he mumbles and I gasp, bringing my hand over my mouth. "Really?! Oh god what will you do-"

He pushes me down so I'm above him and covers my mouth to shut me up. "Lawrence... it's okay. Me and Presley have always known we are not the best for each other and I have a plan. If I stop trying with her and she still tries with me, then she will be my bride, but right now.... I think I'll take the risk of another woman."

"Oh..." I mumble, kicking my leg I've think so I'm straddling him.

"Umm..." he mumbles, turning red. His eyes dart between me and our groins. "Oh don't be such a drama queen, Tatum! I just wanna be comfy, now.... are you sure?"

"Yes, I am.." he mumbles, looking me directly in my eyes calmly. His hands grab onto my hips as he looks at me and I sigh, "Wow..."

This is weird, when the guy you like has confessed that he is going after a new girl. I mean it feels better than Presley but... still not very good.

Of course I've had two chances and he still picks another bride, just my luck.

"Who's the girl...?" I ask lightly while I slowly slip down and lay on his chest. He sits up lightly so my head is on his lap, looking up at him as he strokes my hair.

"I'm not sure if I should tell, but she's Darling, Lawrence. She's truly so beautiful. I'm not sure if I'll ever end up with her or even want to be at all but god.... she's beautiful."

"Well she must've turned your head at least a little to take your focus off of Presley." I note, yawning.

"Yes you're right, now go to bed Darling." He leans in and kisses the top of my head, laying back and waiting for me to do what I've asked to do jokingly since the first time he laid with me.