𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟽 ; 𝙰 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

I know these first chapters have been slow, but it'll get faster when we get out of the first week and the character building <3

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟽 ; 𝙰 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Dear, Lawrence                                November 22, 1887

I am proud of you. I know I've said it before, that I believed you could do more, but seeing how they speak about you, how you hear that talk so often and yet you're still so positive. You're a baker. You stayed a baker.. I never realized it before, but you did do what you were destined to. You did what you wanted and you didn't care about them or what they said. I respect it Lawrence... I mean I always told you both how you could do anything as long as you were happy and I didn't follow that rule at all. I took this job from Mister Lace because of its opportunities and the title and the money...  I am now a foreman between Mister Lace and many engineers and construction personnel working on his buildings. Mister Lace is of course an architect and makes many many building plans, he lets me help on the buildings often. Of course I don't hate it, but I'd much rather be pursuing music...

But here's where my life starts to get icky. You, Presley, and suitors.... because the more time I spend with you Lawrence the more nervous I get about marrying Presley. I'm sure it's just nerves though, I don't see what else it could possibly be. In hopes those nerves go away,

Yours truly, Tate

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

I smile as I walk in, running up to Columbin who is very obviously struggling in the kitchen. He has an apron on, but it's put on a little weird and I laugh, pulling him in for a hug.

"Hun you have it on wrong!" I laugh, going behind him and retying the laces. Tate walks in the door behind me, leaning against the countertop.

This house was beautiful, it was mostly white with large windows and beautiful columns, and Tate's servants were amazing at cleaning. They always had the place spotless.

"And you still won't wife dear Lawrence, Columbin! She's perfect for your dumb ass!" He says and Columbin rolls his eyes, "You know I love Renny but I have my own lady already, and she can find a much more handsome man than me."

I turn red, fiddling with his hair from behind him jokingly "No I can't Columbin." I say with a chuckle, waving my hand at Tate and Avery. "Go and head upstairs I'll help your brother, we've cooked many times together before. Now go work or whatever!"

Tate smiles shyly, "I'll come down again soon, Darling.." he mumbles, looking me in the eyes deeply before walking up the stairs with Avery by his side, talking something about work and women or the architecture of a new home down the street.

I sigh, washing my hand before getting together some dough for a bread. "What are you making Columbin?" I ask, wondering what I will have to help with.

"Beans... meat... milk?"

I laugh lightly, "I can retrieve some milk from the cows outside and of make some meat if you heat up the beans?"

He smiles, "You're too good at this." 

I blush, "oh don't flatter me!" I say, giving him a small hug as he kisses the top of my head.!

I smile, leaning in and kissing his cheek, he was like my brother and I was like his sister, I know that for sure. "I'll be right back, get started Columbin."