𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟸𝟶 ; 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕

Dear, Lawrence January 4, 1889

You don't understand.. I would never have reacted how I did if.. it didn't happen how it did.

I loved every moment of you, being with you, especially being inside you.. but god.. since you'll never see it I guess I could just say it but, I don't want it to be on my conscious again. I don't want to think about it at all. I was fine with getting caught, I didn't care. I wanted your moans, and I was willing to pay the price but.. let's just say that Lucy has seen me with more than you, Lawrence.

I don't want you to know I've been with more girls than you. That I've pulled the same stupid "we will be married one day" line on your sister.

I'm sorry.. im the problem here. I'm our problem. I never should've done it. I've always loved you, I've always wanted you, and to be honest when I fucked her I thought of you. But.. never mind.

I don't have to explain myself to you.

All of my love, Tate.

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

He acted like it never happen..

Like our bodies never touched like they did..

Like we didn't get caught..

Like we weren't in love ..

It's been a month since I first started dating Tatum.. of course it's still a little secretive. We can't kiss or hug in front of everybody, but he's gotten confident enough to fix my hair whenever he sees me. I think it's just a way to touch my neck and remind me he cares.. I hate when most people touch my neck but not him.

He's different.

"Lawrence you dumbass it says to add lentils before not after! It's my grandmas recipe how can you mess something that easy up! She was an old lady she couldn't do much!"

"Oh shut up you can't even bake a cake let alone make a buttercream frosting!"

"Yeah but I can make this you idiot!" He says, pushing me out of the way and stirring for me , kissing the top of my head.

"Ugh... I have to go anyway. My dress takes an hour to take on and mother only helps pres and not me." I groan.

"No!" He begs, turning to me and taking the food off the heat. "Will you please stay and watch me get in my suit.. I want to see your reaction! It's so beautiful I promise. I'll go and help you put on your dress after wards! I want to see you... I'm so busy during balls and I want to see your beautiful dress. Please?" He begs and I furrow my eyebrows, "Fine."

He smiles, rushing up the stairs and going into his room with me. He rips off all layers of shirt he was wearing and reveals his toned abs... I swallow.

He throws on a black silk undershirt and puts on a black vest over it. He then puts on black pants and tops it all off with a black trench coat.

I swallow, walking up to him and trailing my finger along the lines and stitches of his suit. He grabs onto my waist, kissing my cheek and down my jaw and down my neck.

"I could undress you and dress you right here." he mumbles with a smirk as he kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around his head and laugh, "you couldn't.." I mumble as his mouth goes down my bare chest to the place where my fabric met my brassiere.