𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ; 𝟻 ; 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

Dear, Lawrence November 20, 1887

I don't know what got into me today. I guess it was just a weird day in general. I forgot about you at the bakery, I told you a possible suitor after denying your many chances over the years, and now... now I almost... I almost kissed you Lawrence. Since I know you will never see these I can say it, I would never admit it to you though. You were laying under me, teasing me by calling me Mister Tillings, but I wanted you to know who I am to you Lawrence. I wanted you to know you are close to me, even despite me teasing your impoliteness when we met again.

I grabbed onto your hip and your waist and I moved my hand to your neck and it just.... I pushed you down and hovered over you and you just looked so unbelievably and unbearably beautiful. I was laid between your legs and your breasts were pressed against me with your hands in my hair and on my back. It just... it made me want to kiss you. And you're so beautiful. Although I say all of this you must remember Lawrence, it was just a fluke. I don't like you like I did in the eighth grade. I love Presley.... In the hopes that I return back to normal again in the near future,

Love, Mister Tillings

𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸𝙸

I sit on the counter, him on the other side of my plate as I take a bite of chicken. I moan, "I've been unbelievably hungry all day!"

He stares at me, his mouth hung open slightly before scooping up some of my peas and taking them into his mouth. He nods, swallowing them down. "I have been too, I spent most of the day practicing the piano and then the cello and then writing letters with Avery or calling businesses your father runs on the landline and it's just the most stressful... I was so sad I couldn't talk to you about it all day..."

I smile lightly, "Most of everybody seems to like to use me in that way, I guess I'm comforting enough..."

He bites his lip, "I don't just use you Lawrence,"

"Well you're the one exception, Mister Tillings." I say, smiling at him cheekily as he throws his head back and laughs.

He leans in, a smirk sitting on his lips, "Call me Mister Tillings one more time and I'll turn you into the Misses."

I roll my eyes, my heart pounding in my chest as his left hand goes to grab my hip. "I'd like to see you try, Mister Tillings."

He sighs, looking between my lips and my eyes and biting his lip. "Looks like you've caught me in a bluff, Darling."

"I always do..." I mumble, jumping down from the counter and putting my Extra food in the compost bin.

"I'm feeling slightly woozy, I think I'm gonna head to bed.." I mumble, getting up on my tip toes and kissing his cheek. "Goodnight?" I mumble against him, but it was more of a question than a statement.

"Goodnight..." he mumbles, letting me get halfway up the stairs before jumping off the counter and following after me quickly. I don't think anything of it, he must just need something from the guest bed or he needs to use the restroom.

But as I walk into my room to change, he knocks on the door. "One moment I must change." I mumble but he just walks in while the top of my dress is off.

I gasp, grabbing on to my exposed top half and staring at him. "Well don't flatter yourself, Lawrence. I didn't come in here just to watch you change, I'm just impatient to be Frank, but also I didn't want them to know I was going to be in here with you. Also... I'd never think of you that way. You're like my sister, Lawrence."