your leaving? so i need to make more friends

It’s finally the weekend. Since my parents are going to be gone I get the whole house to myself for a whole weekend. I decided to blare Destery smith’s song, caves of ice. I sang along to it at the same time trying to think of something to do. I walked around the house. Soon red jumpsuit apparatus faced down plays. I jumped around and lost my shit just singing along to this song.

“Do you feel like a man? When you push her around? Do you feel better know? When she falls to the ground!?”

I keep on jamming out

“Face down in the dirt she says this doesn’t hurt, she says I finally had enough!!”

The song came to an end. Ah that was fun for a few minutes. Any who, let’s get back to thinking about what I’m going to do. I thought about calling the guys, maybe they want to hang out. I’m starting to get used to being around them. After 30 minutes of debating on whether I should call them or not. I ended up calling. 3 rings and not ones picks up.

Maybe their busy. They probably have lives and are doing something productive. Unlike me being an awkward potato staying home, with no friends, doing nothing. Oh well, it’s nothing new to me.

*Sunday*

So I ended up spending the rest of my Saturday going on my laptop, watching Netflix, listening to music and eating. Yup, sounds like my typical day of mine.    

It was nice out today so I went out for a walk. I passed by franks house and there was no one. There was a truck there for some odd reason. Then I passed by Gerard and Mikey’s house. No one again, and I saw those trucks again. As well as a bunch of boxes…

Are they moving? No they can’t move! They didn’t even tell me about this. Maybe they just found out they were moving? But why are Gerard and Mikey and frank moving? Is ray and bob moving out too? Where are they going?

So many questions were popping into my brain. They better have some answers for me tomorrow because I’m losing it. We just became friends and they’re going to leave me?

In the corner of my eye I see Gerard. My face lights up within seconds. He turns and sees me. Shit!

He has a worried look on his face. I start walking towards him as he does the same. I finally speak up

“So… um… what’s going on here?” I ask in a shaky tone

“Um… I’m, well were just cleaning up the house. You know my parents thought we had too much clutter so we decided to throw out a bunch of junk.”