Yup

So, this is my first story. Sorry if it sucks. I will love to hear your feed back. So enjoy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"BEEP!!BEEP!!!BEEP!!!"

"Ugh!"

I slapped the snooze button on my alarm.

*five minutes later*
"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!"

" okay, okay. Im up!"

I turned off my alarm and crawled out of my warm bed. My exposed skin shivered as it made contact with the cold air. I slowly made my way to the bathroom, and took a quick shower. Then brushed my teeth.

I made my way back to my bed and got dressed. Black ripped skinny jeans, a Blink-182 shirt, and black combat boots. I was satisfied with my outfit.

It was the first day of school. Thank god i was in my senior year. One more year of hell and I'm out. Freedom is so close,yet so far.

You probably don't care who i am so i will keep it short and to the point. My name is scarlet taylor. But i go by scar. Im 17 with a 5'5 hight. Im not short but not tall. I have black medium length hair with white tips. I have interesting hair, but i love it.

I rushed down the stairs. I didn't bother saying bye to my parents. They treat me like..... well they don't even know i exist. I mean HELLO!, You didn't give birth to air!!

Anyways, i walked outside and shoved in my earbuds. I played " basket case" by green day. Getting lost in the music, i soon found myself standing in front of my school.. I mean hell... No wait school.. Wait, ah its the same thing.

I went in and got my info. I headed to my locker and said hello to my non-existing friends. I mean i liked being alone. But not to the point were its constant.

I headed to homeroom and automatically headed to the back. Soon more pools of people entered the classroom. There was this one kid that caught my eye. He might be new because i never seen him before. He sat in the back right next to me. I shaked a little. Did i mentioned i have social anxiety.

" nice shirt."

I slowly faced him," thanks" i gave a weak smile while looking down

Great i look and feel like a complete idiot.

" I'm Gerard, Gerard Way."

I turned to him again " scarlet taylor, but i prefer scar."

Before we could say anything the bell rang. This guy was cute. He had black skinny jeans, a blood red shirt, black leather jacket, boots and black hair. It was short and a tad ruffled.

Don't get any ideas scarlet. You'll just fall in your own trap.