I will think about it

(Quickly pic of Cas)

I was lost in his kiss, his touch, everything in this moment. We then pulled apart. He pushed back a piece of my hair and looked me in the eyes.

"You have no clue how long I've been waiting to do that."

I had nothing to say back I just smiled. I held both of his hands looked up (since he is taller than me) and kissed him again. I then heard loud chants and screams. We both stopped and saw that it was the group of fools smiling like idiots.

We then all left the park and the sun was starting to come down. As we were heading back I and Gerard were hand in hand. I didn't know where we were going but I'm guessing to their bus or something. Once we did we all said out goodbyes, exchanged numbers, and talked for a little bit more.

Gerard pulled me aside from everyone else.

"I don't want to lose you again. I need you in my life... please please come with me. Stay."

"Gerard i-I "he looked with pleading eyes almost about to cry. I wanted to stay I really did but I have a job and shit.

"How long do you have intill your tour is over?" I asked

"About a month."

I had to think about it. I'm not sure if I'm willing to be gone for a month.

"Look we leave tomorrow afternoon. Call me when you thought about it. Just know any answer you give me, I will never stop thinking about you."

I gave him a tight long hug, I never wanted to let go. He gave me another kiss and then we went our own ways.

Me and cas got into her car and drove back home, not too far, only half an hour away.

"So..." cas started conversation

"Yahhh. What?" I said putting on more suspense

"Tell me everything that happened idiot!"

"Okay, grab your blankets and some popcorn because this is a story."

I told cas EVERYTHING. Not just from what happened today, but to the day I met the guys. Talking about it made many memories flow back. Once I finish my story cas had said nothing, I think I broke her.

"You are the craziest person I have ever known! I mean really this shit needs to be a book!"

We both laughed hysterically.

"I mean really this shit needs to be a book, by Casine Jones." I said emphasizing the great title of the book

"So are you going to go with Gerard?"

"I mean I really want to but I have a job and."

"Oh bullshit! You love him and you know it. You want to be with him every breathing moment you can get and this is your chance. I will cover for you for your job and I will take care of the bills and stuff."

CAS was right, I wanted to be with Gerard any moment I had.

"Are you sure? It won't be too much?"

"Hell no! I want my buddy to be with the one she loves."

"Thanks cas. I love you."

"I love you too."

After the car ride home I remembered cas talking to frank and such.

"Enough talking about me. How was it with you and the other guys?"

Cas stood stiff," oh you know pretty rad."

"Oh really, because it looks to be someone has a widdle crush on frank iero"

"Oh shut up." Then she entered the house

"You know it's true. Don't deny it. So you ganna call him? What did you talk about? Oh tell me everything!"

"Alright. Calm down. Nothing special happened. We just talked, introduced our self's and stuff like that. He didn't show any interest in me or anything."

I could tell that made cas pretty upset, but I'm sure frank had some connection with her.

"Oh don't be bumped, I'm sure frank likes you in some way."

"Whatever I'm going to bed. Night."

I felt bad for cas. I hate having someone by myside and cas being the awkward potato in the background. I'm sure I will think of some way for frank to like her.

I snapped out of my thoughts and started packing for this month trip. By the time I finished it was 4:00 in the morning. Shit I need sleep.