Speachless

Three cheers to another chapter!! (See what i did there 😏)
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlets pov
-----------------

As much as i wanted to stay home and jump into bed and do nothing. I gave in and decided to go to franks house to listen to their band. I think its really rad that they have one. Im honestly excited to listen to them play.

"Sure frank, ill go." i said relaxed

"REALLY! YAY!"

Im telling you this little boy can hold a ball of excitement.

"So... ummm... what time?" i didn't know what to ask. Im not use to going over peoples houses.

"Why do you sound confused silly? me and the guys are walking to my place now, so come along." he smiled

I saw they guys coming over to us. well here goes nothing.

~~skip to franks house~~~

The walk here was a bit awkward but frank didn't live far. We entered the house in till this devilish question floated into the air..

"Hey scar, you hungry?" frank asked

"Um.. no I'm good... thanks." I tired to keep my shit together.

"You sure?" he asked again

Ah! just fucking drop it frank! please!

"Alright then." finally

After the guys shoved and demolished any food in sight, we headed to the basement. There was instruments placed everywhere. I took a seat in an empty chair and waited to the guys to do their thing. I blurred out everything in sight and zoned out. I focus more on the music that way. and helps me avoid contact. Then it began...

"In the middle of a gun fight...
In the center of a restaurant...
They say, "Come with your arms raised high!"
Well, they're never gonna get me,
Like a bullet through a flock of doves...
To wage this war against your faith in me,
Your life...will never be the same.
On your mother's eyes, say a prayer...say a prayer!!"

A smile slithered on my face. They were so AWESOME! words couldn't express. i was still zoned out in till i herd repeated sounds of snaps and claps

"W-What!?" i snap out confused. the air soon filled with laughter. I tried to go along with it, but thats not easy to do when your ON THE EGDE OF A PANIC ATTACK!

"Your so silly scar." gerard said

" Yup t-thats me..."

Fuck my sole this is why i don't leave my house 99.9% of the time.

"So what do you think?" they all stared at me hungry for my answer.

"You guys are amazing, so rad!"

"Really!? thats great to hear!"

I checked the time and it was getting a bit late. I decided to head home then.

I got to thinking. Gerard's voice was beautiful. It was like angelic or something. The way he says every word with true passion and emotion. I love his sweet smile. And how he can lighten my mood just the slightest no matter what. I love his jet black hair and .......

WOAH! WOAH! what the hell am i saying!!! you just meet the guys for like a week!!

Im probably just really tired. My mind is not in focus. Yay, thats probably it.... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter again. But it will soon get better.