Why are you always staring

*A/N : been having a lot of writers block on this story. so sorry that its short and it boring. *

Cas and I were walking around the venue being bored as always. It was around noon and the sun was shining leaving a warm glow on my body as the wind smoothly brew through the air.

"So, how has it been with you and frank?" I asked

"What? Oh nothing. I told you, nothing is going to happen between us!"

"Holy crap why don't you believe me when I said that frank likes you!"

"You're just saying that to make me happy. Then my hopes get high it turns out he never did like me." she said with a sad tone

"But he does like you!" I exclaimed

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"Is that a challenge?" I raised my eye brow

"Sure I guess. But what are you going to do?"

"Oh you'll see my friend."

"Oh shut up! You're not going to do shit." She laughed

"Oh yes I am!" I giggled

"Enough about this crap. How's everything with you and Gerard? He was mad all day yesterday." She had a look of concern

"Oh nothing huge. We just got into a stupid little fight. That's all."

"Really!? What happened?"

"Nothing important it's stupid. I'll just tell you later." I said not wanting to talk about it now

"Okay then."

We continued walking around. We ran across a couple of fans along the way.

"Holy crap! Sorry but are you scarlet Taylor!!!?" two girls asked running up to me

"Oh yes I am. Um not to sound rude, but how do you know me?"

"Aren't you Gerard Way's girlfriend?" one girl said

"Oh yah, I am. I didn't know he told the public already."

"Sorry about that. But do you think we can have a picture with you and casine?" the two girls asked

"Oh my, I'm famous too!" Cas shouted. "And they know my full name!"

We all laughed

"Yah sure it's cool." I said to the two girls. "What's your names anyways, mind I ask."

 "Oh I'm Evian." A girl with pastel pink hair said. 

"And this is Jessy

"And this is Jessy." She said pointing to a tall blond girl.

" She said pointing to a tall blond girl

"Well it's nice to meet you guys." I said

We ask someone to take the photo of us and we switched numbers

"I'll text you guys later kay?" I asked

"Yah of course." They both said

"Well they were nice." Cas said

"Yah they were. Come on let's keep walking."

"Okay but scar, have you noticed that guy looking at you this whole time?"

I turned around to the direction Cas was pointing towards. I saw that messy pink hair before and indeed it was the one and only Josh Dun.

"Weird" I said. Let's just go." I glanced at josh while walking away, but not a death glare. Just a 'holy shit your josh dun, but I'm pretending I don't know you!' glare.

- Time skip

It was about 7:00, the sun was setting and the warmth from the day soon turned into a chill. The whole band plus Cas and I were outside hanging out. After the venue is over for the day most bands/ artist just hang out with each other all night. Sometimes there's a huge food buffet for everyone, sometimes a movie night, other times they set up a rave for people to go to, and other stuff like that.

Today they had a huge bonfire and we were planning on joining. Everyone was just hanging out and chilling in till someone interrupted me.

"Hey scar, do you know that guy?" Gerard asked me

I turned over and there was josh dun yet again this time with Tyler and some of their crew members.

"Uhh, no... not really." I hesitated

"What the fuck is his deal then?" he got mad

"What do you mean?"

"He's been staring at you all night! He needs to fuck off."

"Gerard leave him alone."

"No I'm going to see what his deal is!"

"Relax big boy, the whole world doesn't know were dating. I'll go talk to him. Okay?"

"Fine."

"God you're stubborn." I laughed. I walked towards josh. He seemed to be fidgeting and getting all nervous, awe.

"Hey." I said with a smile

"Uh, hi." He blushed while looking down

"I'm scarlet, but I prefer scar." I held out my hand

"Josh." He took my hand in his grip and shaked it

"Nice meeting you."

"Yah." He scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry for acting so awkward."

"Ha ha. It's fine. I think it's cute. I can be awkward too."

"Ha, well you seem like you talk to thousands of people with no problem."

"Not, really. I'm actually pretty shy."

"Really?" he seemed shocked

"Yah, but I'm comfortable with people I know."

"You know me?" he looked shocked again

"Yah of course. The only josh dun I know! I love your band!"

"Yah I love them too. There my favorite." We both laughed

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "I hate to break this love fest but we have to go." Gerard grab my hand walking away.

"I'll see you around okay!" I yelled

"Okay!" josh yelled back

"Hey what's the deal?" I questioned to Gerard

"You said you'll talk to him, not flirt."

"Your being so over dramatic!"

"No I'm not! I saw the way he looks at you."

"Look he's innocent. Okay he won't do anything bad."

"I don't know. I don't trust him." He said while giving josh a death glare from afar.

"Ugh you're such a girl." I said rolling my eyes walking towards the rest of the band.

"I am not young lady!" he yelled jokingly