I choked on memories

*8 years later*

I slowly opened my eyes lids. The slight shade of sunlight seeking through my room. I grabbed my phone to check the time, 10:30

 "Ugh"

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower to help me wake up a bit more. How rude of me. Let me introduce myself. Long time no see.

I'm the same Scarlet Taylor. 25 but still 5 at heart. Not much has changed in the past 8 years.

Wait scratch that, a lot has changed in the past 8 years. I graduated high school. Got accepted to a good collage, then graduated from there. I died my hair all white with a minty tone. As much as I loved my black hair with my white tips, I figured that I need a change. Oh and one more thing I live with cas now. Our bound with each other has grew the past 8 years, and I love her to death.

So yah. I say that a bunch of stuff has changed. Anyways I got out of the shower and got dressed, then headed down stairs. Cas was laying on her lazy ass watching TV.

"Good morning lazy bum." Cas said with a smile

"You're the one on your ass doing nothing."

"Good point, ways do you want to do something? I'm so bored."

"I don't know. Want to walk around. Maybe go to the mall?"

"Sure."

Me and cas went in her car and we stared to drive down to the mall. Once we entered there was loads of screams and yells that I couldn't even hear myself.

"What's going on?" cas asked looking so confused

"I don't know"

I walked around the mall and we found the core to the loud screams and chants. There was signs everywhere and a massive ocean of fan girls and guys. Hey I don't judge.

"What do those signs say?"

"My... my r-romance. Oh for fucks sakes there are too many people in the way!" I got frustrated and gave up

"Holy shit you idiot that's my chemical romance sign!" cas said like she belong down with the rest of the fan girls.

Cas always talked about this band called mcr. I mean I love alternative and rock and all that good shit, ever did since a kid but I never really looked into their music.

"So what's with the signs in the first place?" I was so confused. I turned to my side and saw that cas was gone. Of course. So I went shopping myself

After 30 minutes I got a text from cas.

"Hey go home without me. I will explain later."

Okay then. But then I remembered we took her car. Are you shitting me? Well it's only a 15 minute walk, I'll live.

-2 hours later-

I was chilling on the couch watching the office, and then Cas entered through the door. The look on her face had me a little suspicious about that happened. The first words that came out of my mouth were...

"What did you do?"

"Oh nothing" her devilish smile still printed on her face"

I gave her a "if you don't tell me what you did I'm going to kill you look" and then she gave in

"Okay okay. Guess what I got?"  She said like a child at Disney land

"A brain!"

"Ha ha, but not that. GUSSE! GUSSE!"