This is heaven

I followed behind Frank and left Gerard there speechless. I tried to act like nothing had ever happened.

"So what have you been up to these past 8 years?" frank asked

"Oh you know... Nothing special. Just living the life of a normal human being...uhh" I didn't know what else to say. I felt like I just met frank for the first time. Why did I feel this way? I thought I didn't have social anxiety anymore. I never even told then about it.

"So you have anyone you want to bring?"

"Yah I do. I came with my friend here. More like dragged me here, she is a huge fan."

"Well I can't wait to meet her." He said with his flashing smile.

That remind me, I had to find cas in the first place. I called cas to ask where she was. She told me that she was in the same spot in the crowd waiting for me. I walk towards the front to were the crowd used to me and found cas with a few other people.

"Hey cas."

"Scar where the hell were you?"

"I will explain later but I need you to come with me know. I have a surprise."

She gave me a confused expression but I just dragged her backstage. Frank, ray, Mikey, bob, and Gerard were all sitting down. I guess waiting for me. I turned around to see cas and I think she just died. I could tell she wanted to say something but she was just so shocked that nothing came out.

"cas I would like you to meet my high school friends."

Not only did cas freak out since she stood in front of her "loved ones" but she just found out that these guys were my high school friends. I had never told her before. At this point I think cas had just lost all control. Fangirling in 3...2...1...

"Holy shit! Is this real!? Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

This cray girl was bouncing off the walls. Her frivolous ways made the guys laugh. Cas had stopped since she had gotten embarrass.

"So where do you guys want to go?" mike asked

"There is a new coffee shop nearby." Frank suggested. We all came to an agreement and off we went.

We all exited the building cas was nowhere to be found. Then I saw here creepily making her way towards frank trying to start conversation. So there I was in the back of the marching band walking to the coffee shop. Suddenly I felt someone by me. I turned my head and saw that is was Gerard. I gave him a warm smile and he gave one back. I do miss him so much.

I tried to start up a conversation but nothing came to mind. We were just awkwardly walking intill a slightly cold hand met mine. I looked down to see our hands intertwined. I didn't let go, I just smiled and blushed.

Once we were near the coffee shop there was no one there. A sign was on the door that said sorry were closed.

"Shit, that blows." Frank said with a pout

"Hey we can just go to a park that's just 5 minutes away from here." I spoke up.

"Alright let's go there."

Once we reached the park there was barley anyone there. You could hear nothing but the beautiful sounds of nature. I looked up gazing at the trees and sky. I looked back down and saw that everyone went their own ways. Except for Gerard whose hand was still locked with mine.

"So..." Gerard said

"Uhhm" god why is this so awkward

We had said nothing, just trying not to look at each other as if this moment was not awkward enough. I tried to let go of his hand but he snatched it back up. I looked a bit shocked. He blushed.

"Oh um sorry." Then he let go. Oh fuck it I grabbed his hand tight and pilled the courage to say..

"I miss you so fucking much." I looked him dead in the eyes inching closer and closer to him.

"I... I missed you too. More than you could imagine. I never thought I would see you again."

With every second our lips reaching closer and closer.

"I love you."

I stood there, stopped right in my tracks. I looked with wide eyes, he loves me.

"Shit, I shouldn't have said that. I.i just..."

I stopped him right then and there," I love you too. Since the day I meet eye contact with you."

Then BOOM! Out lips smashed together. Giving me a sweet, gentle, loving kiss. His hands grabbing my waist as I melted into his arms.