Don't Fight With Me

*3 months forward*

It's been a few months since me and cas have been touring with MCR, and it has been so fucking amazing. Frank and casine are still killing me because they aren't dating yet. Ugh! Come on cas don't do this to me!

Anyways I'm currently heading back to the tour bus from a little walk I took waiting for Gerard to get back from somewhere. I entered hoping he would have already arrived but the bus was empty, where is he? I took out my phone to call him just to make sure everything was okay.

One ring, two rings, another and another, voice mail.. Of course. I left a quick message

"Hey G, I just wanted to know where you are. It's been two hours or so and you haven't called or anything, stay save."

I hung up and sat down on the couch, alone. I sat there in silence for what felt like hours and then I heard the door open. I jumped up with happiness and to find it to only be Ray.

"Oh hey Ray." I said with a smile but sadden on the inside

"Hey scar, everything good?"

"Ugh, yah. I'm just wondering, do you know where Gerard is?"

"Honestly don't know, sorry. Did you call him?"

"Yah not too long ago but not answer."

"Huh, well maybe he put it on silent or didn't hear it ring, I'm sure he saw you called."

"Yah your right, thanks ray."

He gave me a smile and hopped off of the bus with something that he came to get.

I sat back down and checked my phone for any messages and nothing. I text him this time hoping he could read the message.

*2 hours after*

I'm worried sick! I called him, text him, called the rest of the band and he never answered and no one knows where he is! I was dying almost on the verge of a panic attack. I sat on the floor taking deep breaths thinking that everything will be okay and then the door opened and entered was Gerard.

"Hey!!...... Hey what's wrong?" Gerard ran up next to me

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I jot a bit pissed

"Whoa, what are you taking about?"

I gave a sarcastic laugh, "what do you fucking think?! I called and text thousands of times you were gone for hours and you never messaged me back! I was fucking worried something happened to you!"

His expression changed, "well I'm here now." He grinded his teeth

"Why are you getting nasty with me!? I have a right to be mad right now!"

"Well maybe you should get off my ass and leave me the fuck alone!!!" he screamed in my face. I sat there in shock. He just cracked so harshly out of nowhere.

"Leave you alone, leave you alone?" I was trying to keep calm without ripping off his head

"Did I fucking stutter?! I should be able to do whatever the fuck I want! It's not my fault that you have to be right up my ass, stop being such a bitch!"

My eyes widened. His expression went softer.

"I... I didn't mean that" he shuddered

"No, no your right. I'm sorry for being such a bitchy girlfriend. "I got up and stormed out of the bus. Gerard tried to grab my arm but I yanked it back.

"Scarlet! Beautiful I'm sorry!" he yelled, but I just kept walking away.

*night time*

Its midnight and I'm freezing my ass off here. I didn't have anything warm to wear, I just rubbed my hands over my arms trying to give some heat to my body. Maybe I should just go back and sleep on the couch. I wish cas was here but she stayed over on All Time Lows bus, so she doesn't know where I am. I left my phone on the bus so I have no way of contacting anyone.

I was sitting under a tree with my back resting against it, looking out into the beautiful night sky. I took in a deep breath and sighed. I heard the sound of crunching leafs coming towards me. I froze and turned around to see if I can get a glimpse of who it was. A burst of white hit my eyes and I knew who it was. I sighed again and turned back around. His figure soon sat next to me, wrapping me with a blanket he brought with him.

We just sat there in silence, but it wasn't awkward. He then slowly wrapped his arm around me and I moved closer to his warm body. He sighed with relief and began to speak up,

"You know I didn't mean what I said before. It was the heat of the moment and you know I say stupid shit I don't mean when I'm mad. I should have called you, my phone was dead but I could have at least borrowed someone else phone to let you know I was fine since I was gone for so long. I'm sorry."

I looked up at him, "I forgive you. Maybe I shouldn't have been so on top of where you were, I just thought something happened."

"You have no reason to apologize, I would have been worried if you were gone for that long and not call me. I just don't know why I lost it, I'm really sorry."

I gave him a light kiss, "I know."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We continued to look at the sky together in each other's embrace. And it was in that moment that I realized that we had our first fight ever.