Of corse

Scarlet's pov

I entered the hall way and avoided any eye contact. Or just people in general. My next class was thankfully art.

I yet again headed towards the back of the room and waited for class to start.

As i waited i dozed off and thought about that Gerard kid. He looked so... So.... Magical? I don't know but there's something about him that makes my heart flutter.

Oh shut up scar! You'll only end up hurting yourself.

Before i knew it students had already pilled up in the class room.
My eyes wondered looking at the faces that I'm going to have to be suck with this year.

My eye stopped wondering. Oh joy! Guess who's in my class.... Gerard. Lucky me.

I mean i don't hate him. He did nothing wrong. He seems like a nice human being. But every time I'm near him i get so nervous.

I hadn't noticed i was staring at him in till he turned to face me. I quickly snapped my head back. Looking down, feeling stupid.

" you stupid idiot!" I whispered yelled to myself.

I wanted to look back up. But my social anxiety keep me from doing that. So i continued to look down.

" okay class my name is blah blah blah....."

Yet again i dozed off.

Gerard's pov

I quickly entered into my next class. Art. I found an empty seat near the back. I took my seat and waited for class to begin.

I soon felt someone looking at me. I turned my head and saw that scarlet girl. Or i mean scar.

She quickly snapped her head back and looked down. Ashamed.

I wondered if she hates me? did i do something to her? maybe i should back off? or maybe she's just plain shy.

One thing i did know about her is that she is very pretty. The way her pail skin complemented her back hair. And how her white tips gave her a creative look. Or how beautiful her big brown eyes were......

Whoa! hold on there gerard. Don't get caught up to yourself. But, i just couldn't help it.

I soon found myself dozing off.